DX » Community » Reviews » Lovely Sheep Figure Soft Pouch for Cell Phones and Gadgets
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Galina63 on 12/20/2012

Pros: - Great price - Nice figure (shaun the sheep) - Nice design - Strap look very sturdy - My wife is very please with it. There's a little pocket with a zipper on the back side. The price is awesome. Cons: Internal "bag" is rather small, so I had to remove the stitching at the bottom to fit the phone. After modification the phone i... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by wiccanany on 12/19/2012

Pros: It's a funny and usefull puch, that protects my cell phone. Everyone has adored it, and it's really practical to take everywhere, since you can wear it hanging from the wristle. Cons: It's a bit too tight for some phones. For example, mine is longer than the pouch. Still, the closing system works fine enough. The only thing missing is a h... Read more

0 0
  • posted by NWind on 11/27/2012

Pros: Soft and cozy, very well made, material and manufacturing quality are very good. Sheep itself looks funny and adorable. There's a little pocket with a zipper on the back side. The price is awesome. Cons: That little handling loop is quite useless as you won't probably carry this pouch in your hand, but it can be unclasped, unfortunately t... Read more

Cute sheep pouch

0 0
  • posted by jvdborst on 08/17/2012

Pros: - Great price - Nice figure (shaun the sheep) - Nice design - Strap look very sturdy - My daughter is very please with it Cons: Internal "bag" is rather small, so I had to remove the stitching at the bottom to fit the phone. After modification the phone is only protected by the outer bag. OtherThoughts: Make internal bag as big... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vince2301 on 04/24/2011

Pros: - Very cute design (shaun the sheep of course) - The build quality is okay - Brings a smile on most peoples faces Cons: - Because of the inner bag the inside measures are a lot smaller than the outside. We had to cut the inner bag open to fit our pocket cam. Luckilly the outside is sturdy enough. - My father in law doesn't like it because... Read more

1 0
  • posted by tzaffani on 02/21/2011

Pros: -Very well done -Very cute -Can be used to keep your cellphone, and space to put other stuff like coins or somethin -bem feito -fofinho -da pra usar pra guardar o celular, e sobra um espaço para moedas ou qq coisa do genero. Cons: -my iphone 4 did not fit -i gave it to my mom who adored it -any children or woman would like it as well... Read more

0 0
  • posted by raspik on 01/19/2011

Pros: -Cheap! Costs almost nothing! -Light -Easy to use -Cool design -Multi-task -Awesome thing! My girl went crazy about it! Nice shape, looks and made well. HTC HD MINI fits perfectly inside withoun any problems. - 2 pockets, one for smaller objects( money and etc.) Cons: I dont see one for that price. I thing its great and good merchandise t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by larabuela on 01/13/2011

Pros: It has two pockets. The front is bigger and closed by velcro and the back by zipper. The pouch has also a handy strap for putting it where you wantThe price is very good because in your store you will certainly pay much more. The design of the sheep is very funny and cute, children will love it. Cons: I have Sony Ericsson vivaz and it is... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ROOKiEcb on 12/25/2010

Pros: First of all the price is very good because in your store you will certainly pay 3x more. The design of the sheep is almost authentic. The fur is nicely soft and pleasant to the touch. The face look is very similar to Shaun. It has two pockets. The front is bigger and closed by velcro and the back by zipper. The pouch has also a handy str... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections