DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Silver
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicemunk on 07/02/2014

These are great! They look awesome when you put them on. The shading is perfect, and the silver looks great. They have a very nice quality construction quality, and foam around the goggles helps out so they can breath a bit, and not fog up. Great for skiing, or biking, or those cold winter windy day. Excellent goggles, especially for $6.50. None None ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVictorSavoia on 11/19/2013

Ótimo óculos! Não embaça em jogos e não é desconfortável. Encaixa perfeitamente no rosto Sua esponja absorve o suor do seu rosto. Ótimo custo benefício Ele veio com o elástico de cabeça pra baixo. Sem outro contra. Vale muito a pena. Óculos protege até de bombas de gás lacrimog&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghostovsky on 09/29/2013

It's cheap and good looking glasses. Comfortable to use on a small faces. Its ventilated, so while you are moving It does not get misted. The scratches appears very fast, but not affecting a view quality, use with care. Little bit dark, when foggy weather not very comfortable to ride. In use for two seasons in skying and so far Its Ok. Looks awsome.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4chan on 11/29/2012

- very comfortable to wear - strong and durable - ventilated. they won't get blurry during use. - they look cool !! it was so crooked that in one place the sponge was bending inwards, and in other, outwards instead of pushing straight down against my face. so i had to take it off (with care, not to break/tear it), clear the original double sided tape,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclassixbabe on 09/17/2012

The silver colour is nice. The lens is not too dark. The strap is comfortable. Lightweight. The sponge lining does not look durable. Might come off after a few wears or after washing the goggles. The fit is a bit small for one with a broad face. It's probably good for kids or adults with a small face. The strap is thick enough and comfortable. The built ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalini4 on 01/21/2012

* fun costume piece. * people seem to really like them * has a certain look, and if you want that look it delivers awesomely * the rubber surrounds are surprisingly comfortable -Not very practical. -Center piece was missing upon arrival. -Shipping took 43 days. -Goggle frames are plastic as opposed to metal, making it easily scratched. -Loose threads.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 01/12/2012

Excellent choice for small money. I use with mountain skiing and I go for a drive on a snowmobile. Very good glasses. A frame very soft and convenient. The good review. I recommend bar none. Great, great value!!! None! These goggles were used by me for my first ski trip. I think they worked great, were easy to adjust and fit perfect. My wife was surprised ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjohnnarasX on 09/25/2011

Awesome look! So cool, i already have changed my profile pictures!!! I give it to all my friends and take a picture of them too and have fun! They do a good job under heavy lighting. I feel my eyes well protected. I expected a better quality, but it is still good. I also expected them to be larger. Now they just fit to my head. I havent tried to wera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiPodAddicted on 02/23/2011

These glasses are awsome i bought em just for the awsomeness lol they are smaller than i tought it to be its a perfect fit and yeah, pretty awsome! came undamaged 500 characters omg. i dont have any cons yet when i opened it the elastic strap was just perfect for my head size so i did not have to change that so im not able to see cons in this one its ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections