DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicemunk on 07/02/2014

These are great! They look awesome when you put them on. The shading is perfect, and the silver looks great. They have a very nice quality construction quality, and foam around the goggles helps out so they can breath a bit, and not fog up. Great for skiing, or biking, or those cold winter windy day.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVictorSavoia on 11/19/2013

Ótimo óculos! Não embaça em jogos e não é desconfortável. Encaixa perfeitamente no rosto Sua esponja absorve o suor do seu rosto. Ótimo custo benefício Ele veio com o elástico de cabeça pra baixo. Sem outro contra. Vale muito a pena. Óculos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byghostovsky on 09/29/2013

It's cheap and good looking glasses. Comfortable to use on a small faces. Its ventilated, so while you are moving It does not get misted. The scratches appears very fast, but not affecting a view quality, use with care. Little bit dark, when foggy weather not very comfortable to ride. In use for two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by4chan on 11/29/2012

- very comfortable to wear - strong and durable - ventilated. they won't get blurry during use. - they look cool !! it was so crooked that in one place the sponge was bending inwards, and in other, outwards instead of pushing straight down against my face. so i had to take it off (with care, not to break/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclassixbabe on 09/17/2012

The silver colour is nice. The lens is not too dark. The strap is comfortable. Lightweight. The sponge lining does not look durable. Might come off after a few wears or after washing the goggles. The fit is a bit small for one with a broad face. It's probably good for kids or adults with a small face.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalini4 on 01/21/2012

* fun costume piece. * people seem to really like them * has a certain look, and if you want that look it delivers awesomely * the rubber surrounds are surprisingly comfortable -Not very practical. -Center piece was missing upon arrival. -Shipping took 43 days. -Goggle frames are plastic as opposed to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byahjo79 on 01/12/2012

Excellent choice for small money. I use with mountain skiing and I go for a drive on a snowmobile. Very good glasses. A frame very soft and convenient. The good review. I recommend bar none. Great, great value!!! None! These goggles were used by me for my first ski trip. I think they worked great, were ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjohnnarasX on 09/25/2011

Awesome look! So cool, i already have changed my profile pictures!!! I give it to all my friends and take a picture of them too and have fun! They do a good job under heavy lighting. I feel my eyes well protected. I expected a better quality, but it is still good. I also expected them to be larger. Now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiPodAddicted on 02/23/2011

These glasses are awsome i bought em just for the awsomeness lol they are smaller than i tought it to be its a perfect fit and yeah, pretty awsome! came undamaged 500 characters omg. i dont have any cons yet when i opened it the elastic strap was just perfect for my head size so i did not have to change ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections