DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Silver
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by icemunk on 07/02/2014

Pros: These are great! They look awesome when you put them on. The shading is perfect, and the silver looks great. They have a very nice quality construction quality, and foam around the goggles helps out so they can breath a bit, and not fog up. Great for skiing, or biking, or those cold winter windy day. Excellent goggles, especially for $6.5... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by 4chan on 11/29/2012

Pros: - very comfortable to wear - strong and durable - ventilated. they won't get blurry during use. - they look cool !! Cons: it was so crooked that in one place the sponge was bending inwards, and in other, outwards instead of pushing straight down against my face. so i had to take it off (with care, not to break/tear it), clear the original... Read more

0 0
  • posted by classixbabe on 09/17/2012

Pros: The silver colour is nice. The lens is not too dark. The strap is comfortable. Lightweight. Cons: The sponge lining does not look durable. Might come off after a few wears or after washing the goggles. OtherThoughts: The fit is a bit small for one with a broad face. It's probably good for kids or adults with a small face. The strap is thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kalini4 on 01/21/2012

Pros: * fun costume piece. * people seem to really like them * has a certain look, and if you want that look it delivers awesomely * the rubber surrounds are surprisingly comfortable Cons: -Not very practical. -Center piece was missing upon arrival. -Shipping took 43 days. -Goggle frames are plastic as opposed to metal, making it easily scratch... Read more

2 0
  • posted by ahjo79 on 01/12/2012

Pros: Excellent choice for small money. I use with mountain skiing and I go for a drive on a snowmobile. Very good glasses. A frame very soft and convenient. The good review. I recommend bar none. Great, great value!!! Cons: None! OtherThoughts: These goggles were used by me for my first ski trip. I think they worked great, were easy to adjust... Read more

1 0
  • posted by johnnarasX on 09/25/2011

Pros: Awesome look! So cool, i already have changed my profile pictures!!! I give it to all my friends and take a picture of them too and have fun! They do a good job under heavy lighting. I feel my eyes well protected. Cons: I expected a better quality, but it is still good. I also expected them to be larger. Now they just fit to my head. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by iPodAddicted on 02/23/2011

Pros: These glasses are awsome i bought em just for the awsomeness lol they are smaller than i tought it to be its a perfect fit and yeah, pretty awsome! came undamaged 500 characters omg. Cons: i dont have any cons yet when i opened it the elastic strap was just perfect for my head size so i did not have to change that so im not able to see co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections