DX » Community » Reviews » ABS + Sponge Safety Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiagodabi on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It seems to be made ??of an awesome material is flexible as well, fits well with the face shape. The lens quality is beautiful and also the elastic is adjustable. He vieo in perfect condition, shipping did not take long. Came very well pacotado has no defect or manufact... Read more

Glasses Glasses
    0 0
  • posted bybonettie on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a cheap and good glass. I'm an adult, my head size is about 52 cm/21inch. But was wearing a helmet, so it was about 68 cm/27 inch. Looking good with those mirror glasses!! Cons:After 5 days of using the goggles it was broken. At the inside, top of the gogg... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefjam on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:decent goggles for the price. inexpensive which is a plus. very nice with reflective lens. elastic is of good quality Cons:if you wear glasses, you shouldnt buy these. glasses wont fit under these goggles. they felt a bit small when wearing them. other than that they ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 12/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent choice for small money. I use with mountain skiing and I go for a drive on a snowmobile. Very good glasses. A frame very soft and convenient. The good review. I recommend bar none. Great, great value!!! Cons:None! OtherThoughts:These goggles were use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevRaptor on 04/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These glasses look really cool. I bought them to wear with a combat helmet. They are well padded and comfy, if a bit snug. They have thick foam padding and will fit a normal adult but will be a bit hard to wear if you have a fat head. Cons:you know I cant real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexandet5 on 12/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks exactly liek the picture and is really cool in shape. The lens is very reflective and nice. Everything is very great except (look at cons) Cons:THE GOGGLES ARE VERY SMALL... it fits probaly a 5-8 year old child. I am a teenager that is pretty much done with puber... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections