DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Oil Lighter (Black)
  • 5 star 19 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byownager on 02/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is really cheap vs. real Zippo's, 10x cheaper at least here at Finland. The Zippo "click" sound is just really cool. You can do Zippo tricks with this product. Looks pretty cool when brand new. Cons:After few days of medium use, i dont even smo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byainsus on 02/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The build quality seems to be reasonably good, heavy handling (dropping, pounding, ..) will cause small pieces of the coating to come off however. There is a considerable wick reserve in length inside the ligher. Cons:It smells a lot. For the first three days after I fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuidje on 02/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The Price!!! It's very cheap!!! - It looks real great. The color and the texture of the painting is just great!!! - The sound of opening the "claquet" is really cool!!! - You can do Zippo tricks with it... Cons:- Painting tend to scratch easily. - The durati... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolombe on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ very nice color +nice sound we compared it to a zippo and allmost the same sound +cheap +works like charm Cons:-the paint breaks when you open and close it manytimes i have owned it for 2months and only small bits have dropped not mutch but you can see it -... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVandall on 10/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ITS MATT BLACK!!! Cheap. Has a great quality look to it. Look really cool. My friends were all crazy about it. Everyone of them wanted to get their hands on it. It has got that nice clicking sound to it when opening or closing its lid. Comes with a casing. And y... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvladootz on 07/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lighter looks great. It is a matte black. Although the pictures show it like having something sparkling on it, it is matte black. Looks really good, it has a rough feel and seems it will not slip out of your hand. It looks exactly the same as a Zippo Light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeon43 on 06/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its very well priced much cheaper than a zippo , good quality ive got a few similar ones and none have broken , the black looks great and is painted very well compared to the red one i brought in which the paint is coming off Cons:none really except that everyon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRinggo on 05/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Cheap! -Easy to use -Works with all the Zippo tricks I know! -As good as a genuine Zippo -Takes almost any lighter fluid -Nice black textured colour Cons:-Instructions were not in English -Hinge looks a little weak OtherThoughts:-Great price, defiantly buy one!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomasxd on 04/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very nice lighter -Its grippy so you dont lose it og throw it away when making tricks -Its a nice colour -The wick is non-used -In my country(Denmark) a real Zippo cost mostly 250-300 DKK and this one cost 30 DKK -It's not losing fluid like other fake zippolight... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMariner156 on 02/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great knock off Zippo. It looks and works just like a Zippo. Zippo brand flints and wicks will work in it. It has a great textured finish. the finish makes it easy to hold on to. You cant tell that it is not a Zippo without looking at the bottom. The ins... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections