Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblasepi62 on 10/23/2013

It is easy to install, and there is a dvd with the software you need it, licence included. It's good because it is plug and play. Install software, conect you device with the vhs player and save you old dvd in asf format. It would be good if you can choose the format of the converter file. It's asf format, this is not read by dvd players so you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixey on 09/19/2012

Cheap item but actually works pretty good. Same as described in the specifications table. wires are a bit thin, can be damaged accidentally, so be careful with this device. Do not apply extra pressure to it. go for it. I have all my videos from back days now on my computer. Next step is uploading them to the cloud for extra security. Kind of a prove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaamt on 07/29/2012

i have to many VHS tapes so i want to transfer to my hard disk so i need this convener to rescue my old tapes it is easy to use easy installation comes with cd and setup guide! the program is easy to use just one click to record or take photos the record voice is great clear sound there is to much lag in video streaming cuts need better device it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytroyralph on 09/27/2011

Amazing device for the price. Other items I investigated did the same job but way higher price. The while the recording function of this device is its primary purpose you can use the program to actually just display old devices on your computer screen. Originally I bought this to help transfer my dad's old vhs tapes to the computer to be burnt onto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKolpu on 04/23/2011

- It's cheap. Usually AV capture gadgets cost easily 100 bucks. So this is very cheap. - Easy to use. - Comes with manual. Follow the instruction so it will work. - Led lights indicates that it's working: Red: Power on Blue (flashing) Capture - Solid USB/RCA/S-Video connectors - USB 2.0 - Comes with 8 cm DVD disc. It maybe wont work in every DVD drive.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJaydie on 03/11/2011

Low cost-for the price you'll get more than what your money values. Easy to use if you are already familiar with your computer. Enough to transfer old VHS movies to DVD or VCD. I was able to use my Sony camcorder as my webcam using this device. Limited to 640 x 480. I'm just putting this on the cons because HD is now being the standards. Movies quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFrankodragon on 02/02/2011

This is your basic video encoder without all the bells and whistles. It's pretty straight forward: Plug an A/V cable into the outputs of a VCR or other source into the input jacks on the encoder, and then plug the USB into the computer. I found it's very stable on Vista however I installed the software and drivers BEFORE plugging into the computer since ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections