There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great item for the price

posted by troyralph on 09/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Amazing device for the price. Other items I investigated did the same job but way higher price. The while the recording function of this device is its primary purpose you can use the program to actually just display old devices on your computer screen. Originally I bought this to help transfer my dad's old vhs tapes to the computer to be burnt onto dvds but I kind of fell in love with it myself as to test it I pulled out my old psone and was playing it through my computer. Great item all around picture quality is not perfect but again psone was never meant to be displayed on my Samsumg monitor. Did not experience lag or other issues one might think.

Cons:

No major flaws to speak of. Sure the build of it is lightweight and might seem breakable but you would have to have a serious accident or be a super clumsy person to ever have this happen. With regular use it will hold up just fine. It is not plug and play as one would hope and you must install the software provided to use it, luckily the software is pretty intuitive.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Get one now, if you have any interest in displaying old consoles, vhs or similar items that use component or s-video then you have nothing to lose by trying this product out.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections