DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Silver Transformers Logo Metal Belt Buckle with Oil Lighter
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybryantay995 on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great belt buckle, impressive with the lighter being stored in it. I've gotten alot of compliments on this. works with either a belt with a replaceable buckle, or a regular belt if you thread the belt through. Cons:Cons: Didn't get the decepticon logo. it was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjammer506 on 12/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great belt buckle, impressive with the lighter being stored in it. I've gotten alot of compliments on this. works with either a belt with a replaceable buckle, or a regular belt if you thread the belt through. Cons:Didn't get the decepticon logo. it was a siver autobot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPfddoj on 02/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is very good Kinda nerdy, but even some no-nerd females have complimented this, so it's stylish! Fits in standard belts quite nicely The lighter is not too tight or loose in the buckle. Feels of very good quality material Cons:NOT DECEPTICON! I kind of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzmus on 01/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The belt buckle is made of a quality metal, so it's what you'd expect. Nice and solid. Lighter included (not zippo - "earth"). Cons:NOT DECEPTICON. I ORDERED THIS AND GOT A SILVER AUTOBOT BUCKLE. The metal tab which you put in the holes of the belt is kind of small, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbilodeau on 12/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The belt buckle is made of a good quality metal, so it's what you'd expect. Nice and solid. Zippo lighter included. Cons:NOT DECEPTICON. I ORDERED THIS AND GOT A SILVER AUTOBOT BUCKLE. The metal tab which you put in the holes of the belt is kind of small, and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections