Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by greicecristina on 08/14/2013

Pros: It fulfills its purpose. Usefull when you need to drink and does not have a cup. It works perfect for travel to keep in hand as it can be used as a keychain so with clip, you will never loose such handy cup. It is definately very handy. It does not leak when extended. Cons: Little bit heavy comparing to the amount of water it can stores.... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Erancara on 05/13/2013

Pros: its really cool gadget. folds very clean and unfold with no problem. no leaks or anything. works pretty well. Cons: it only 50 ml... like a shot of vodka... not even for black coffee.. you cant really old it if there's coffee inside cuz it gets hot. make really loud noise... the keychain isn't very good OtherThoughts: too bad they dont sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by oneofakind2727 on 01/13/2013

Pros: It can fold down very small. I can see this product as being useful for hiking with very limited space to carry things. Cons: You would not use this on your keychain, it is a very loud tin can. I didn't review the specifications first before ordering and assumed that it would be much larger than it is but it is only the size of a shot gla... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cpw11 on 09/27/2011

Pros: This cup is exactly what the product description is, a very high quality metal collapsible cup. To put the size in perspective, I bought the larger model (150ml) and the larger cup was closed, I could fit this smaller model completely inside the larger one (so could carry two cups in one). I find this cup more useful--it has more segments... Read more

2 0
  • posted by zuluheaven on 02/05/2011

Pros: It is definately very handy. with clip, you will never loose such handy cup. It doesnt leak when extended. the height could even be adjusted if you are using it as a sauce cup while cooking outdoor! Ideal for Shots in the Great Outdoors....Not too much tho.. you dont want to miss out inthe outdoors. =) Cons: with only 70ml.... one could h... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Slasher on 01/29/2011

Pros: This is an awesome piece of kit, handy to have attached to your keyring even if you only use it for showing off with. It's handy if you just fancy a drink of water while on the train and there's no cups available or something like that. It doesn't leak like most people would expect it to so all in all it is a pretty good device Cons: I ca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections