DX » Community » Reviews » High Simulation Magic Recreational Lollipop Toy - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrehmps on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It´s a surprise when you open it. Because you think it is a lolipop, but it isn´t a candy... And you a have a toy inside of it. Cons:I really don´t know how to play with it. Maybe kids can figured it out. They have great imagination!!! :) OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWAShannon on 08/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very unique novelty. I got these to hand out on Halloween and save a few cavities.... ok no... it's to mess with kids heads. But still... no sugar! Cons:Sticks fall off the "lolli" pretty easy, and a bunch are not that well wrapped. Mine simply came in a plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldorada on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I welcome the idea of children very much. I even did in the Advent Calendar every day receives a Lollipop. kid thinks that candy gets, but gets a toy. Cons:satisfactory price. the idea would be to pay more. however, the toys ... the short-term thing, fast breaks. I woul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections