Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used this on a few different guns one was a Lee Enfield .303 and an other was my Maverick 88 made by Mossberg. It was great on both! The best was the Shotgun I removed the stock and slipped the sleeve over the stock and them screwed it back in. I used the fron... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrKilbasa on 12/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap price, metal hardware it comes with is decent, the stitching seems quality. Cons:Plastic buckles seem kind of flimsy, and the webbing doesn't match the buckle width on all of them so they can roll in the plastic pieces. No instruction manual so it's k... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnotspill on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is really well-built, looks good and has a nice regulation. Cons:I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way, but the strap is super tight (and I'm not a big guy). The hooks are really small so it may be tricky to attach them into your gun. There are many features i... Read more

At this time, I had probably switched the side.
    0 0
  • posted bytangawiss on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- A Very Good Price;) - Color is respected (like in the picture) - A Good 3mm Quality Nylon - Solids Metal hooks - Easy to use & adjustable lenght (120cm max.) - Fits most guns using sling or hooks - Quick release for changing weapon position Cons:-Plastic quick rel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 08/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap hooks are metal appears to what would be called a 3 point or patrol sling, there is a buckle that detaches and extends the length Cons:some parts are plastic (buckle and strap adjusters) hooks are a bit small OtherThoughts:the picture they provide doesn't really d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoskaos on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a good quality product, i didn't give the 5 star rating for the quality because there are some parts in plastic that may be in metal, but the strap is made of a very good material and the clips are solid. Cons:The product that came to me is different from t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections