DX » Community » Reviews » Dragonball PVC Anime Figures - Color Assorted (6-Figure Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheladoLoko on 01/24/2014

Amazingly detailed these anime figures you are a faithful copy of the drawing of the characters, I liked the stuff! The base is where the characters are very beautiful and sturdy. The clothing of the characters are incredibly detailed and the details are unbelievable. The facias expressions of the characters are very well done The hair of goku super ... Read more

My v1deo
    0 0
  • posted byminoamaru on 12/15/2013

Set consists of six models of the anime series Dragon Ball Z. The characters are: Son Goku super saiyan version of the third level, Broly Super Saiyan version, Yamcha, Tensing, Son Goku in the basic version and Tapion (character from a Oav). The models are of good quality and very detailed (Goku and Yamcha srtacciata the suit jacket has darkened due ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloud3x on 11/16/2012

Perfect drawed faces, bases are regular and them stant perfect. Low price for such a great quality item, those six miniatures are nice to use in the office, thats were i use them. I just found one little problem, some colors are a bit distorced and two of them are with a kind of a orange spray. But it's not a big deal. Its a Must buy like almost everything ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycorrectNcreate on 01/21/2011

The good thing about these figures is that i recieved all of the ones that were pictured. I thought i might have received figurines that were not the ones pictured, but they look the exact same. The paint detailing is really good, and they look just like the characters in the show. Although its not really a con, just how the thing works.. you have to ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections