DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Car Adapter/Charger + Micro 5-Pin Retractable Cable for Nokia/Motorola + More (Black + Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKarloDelPontiac on 12/18/2013

Car adapter seems very good made, it fits in car lighter super and don't came out on road bumps. Red LED is maybe to powerfull in the dark, but it can be hiden by USB cable position. Current from it seems strong enough to charge my cellular perfectly. I love that car adapter. USB cable, which came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOxyacetylene on 08/08/2013

The latest one I purchased is still going strong. It does output the rated current if your device will charge at that rate. The newer ones are detected by the device automatically as an AC charger without any modification. none! The circuit board inside has changed from the early models. Hopefully this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynatolira on 01/18/2013

Great product, the retractable cable is G R E A T!!! works pretty well with my motorola android phone. none really! The great thing about it is that you can put you regular cable to charge your devices. I had several original motorola chargers for my phone but they stopped working properly witin a month ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxcale on 09/06/2012

* Build quality is really good. Plastic parts does not give you a tasteless feeling like it gonna break or * Cable holder mechanism works well. * Auto folding cable holder is a great space saver in car especially. If you want to store it in you car you only need just a small place. * No cons actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGieltjE on 08/28/2012

- Easily demontable - No need for the solder dataline patch (came with dataline's soldered), so most phones should quick charge up to 1000mAh (check compatibility!) - Samsung galaxy S II fast charges! - Sturdy and good fit - Not as small as some others - Really no other con's - Works great with power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOxyacetylene on 05/31/2011

Build quality is quite good for such a cheap charger. I prefer this design because it can easily be disassembled for modification. It truly outputs the rated 1000mA if you modify it. Small and compact design, and it even comes with a retractable cable which is great for charging...wouldn't necessarily ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaxy4 on 04/18/2011

- Good retractable cable with center wheel - The cable seems a little fragile in first sight but I have no even one problem in the first two months of usage. - The Mini Car Adapter/Charger works well in iphone 4. - In first sight is not the best quality material, but when you use it, no trouble will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCygnusG on 01/28/2011

The plastic is very good quality and it fits perfectly in the car socket. Red LED lights up when power is present. Came with a little resealable antistatic bag that's good for storing the USB adapter and the cable together. (bag later ripped because I forced it but that's my fault) Cable is shorter than ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections