DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 4-Refills (5V/Black)
  • 5 star 13 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicao on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The construction is good, could be better, but meets the expected. Make an considerable amount of vapour compared with the other generics e-cigs. Cons:The real product isn't totally black. The Atomizer looks like gold plated in outside. Other important topic i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byREALIST98783 on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ÜRÜN RAHATLIKLA KULLANILABILIR. KUVVETLI VAKUMLA MAYINIZ. SIVI GELEBILIYOR. KOLAY SARJ. LIKIT BÖLÜMÜ DOLDURULUR. It looks great with the matt black finish and design. It's small and not too heavy. Works straight out of the package, eas... Read more

DX THANK YOU :)
    0 1
  • posted bytomsss on 12/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks great with the matt black finish and design. It's small and not too heavy. Works straight out of the package, easy to put together and puff. Cons:No casing :( The atomizer doesn't look that well built. The cartridges that came with this i guess is winter melon fl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEastVanMarco on 11/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great e cig. Big smoke, Nice looking, and the price is so good , you could just use it up and throw it away, and it`s still far less expensive than smoking real cigs. Cons:The refills taste extremely bad. It`s a shame because this is such a good unit.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPoyboy on 09/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:CHEAP Works real good. Mate bought one from the shop for $40 i pay $10 and mine is better. Shipped fairly quickly for me; couple of weeks from ordering it Cons:No instruction one cartridge was just an empty box? But not complaining for price. Juice in it was not... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywtpdesigns on 08/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's compact, works great, would be good for temporary users, like when your others are charging, as a very cost effective back up and first time users so they can decide if it's right without spending 50+ to start... the cartridges seem to be a medium high, not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystosh on 07/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-PRICE -Produces a lot of vapor when the battery is charged and the cotton-like stuff in the 'butt' is sufficiently saturated with the oil. -Has weighty feel for its size. -I like that it's black and the design is unisexual. -Light is orangeish and fades a bit like real... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 07/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-That's a nice e cigarette with a cool design and nice black color. -It helps to smoke less real cigarettes if you really want it. Cons:-I bought 1 ,but i had a wrong charger so they sent me another one,free, and everything was ok with this one. -I bought a second and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothicspiderman on 07/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hasn't broken yet! Only had it for a month, so time will tell. Gives off a lot of vapour, and it looks really fine. It'll charge from a dead battery in 1 to 2 hours, and the atomizer is nice and long so it'll wick pretty good. Cons:I like it a lot, so I can't think of a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherst20 on 06/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fells pretty sturdy, all three i bought worked straight out of the pack so i was happy with that they only take about 20 minutes to charge and one charge lasted me a whole day. i bought these filters (search for 49930) i wasnt sure if they were the right fit but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections