DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Camping Stainless Steel Cup (220ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 08/11/2013

Very usefull product for travelers or something like that. It has a small size but it's big enough to have a good rest with a cup of tea. Clip is very useful for carrying you cup. Good price, very good quality. Cup has a light weight, so it's easy to carry. It is 195-200 ml max. When you put on lid it ... Read more

200 ml!

0 0 0

• posted byVaLee on 11/13/2012

The cup has a nice blue color, is small and cute. It keeps the beverage hot for longer time than a usual porcelain cup, due to the double aluminum walls and probably the plastic lid. The lid has a rubber protection around it so it's fitting tight into the cup.unfortunately not spill proof, but surely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxumuk13 on 08/15/2011

It keeps warm much longer then ordinary cup (with single walls). It doesn't burn hands. Small size - easy to fit in a bag pack. Colored surface easy get scratches - not for real wildlife :) Clip is useless. I have removed mine. Lid is good only for keeping warm. It's more comfortable to remove it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 05/19/2011

Its small and light, and the handle is well attached. The size is convenient... I don't like having a half-litre of drink. You get ~205 millilitres of water in the cup if you brim it, but the lid would push some out. So really its only 180 mL capacity. The clip thing is useless so I removed it. The lid ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections