DX » Community » Reviews » Classic Hawk Figure Metal Quartz Pocket Watch - Color Assorted (1*377/70cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRSFAY on 07/11/2013

It's very cheap and good looking. Muito barato e bonito. The first week i got the watch i thought it was broke because it wasn't working and already came with battery on, but the battery was dead. Went to a watchmaker and he told me the inner pieces were of poor quality. A primeira semana em que recebi o relógio pensei que ele estava estragado,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmitaim on 01/29/2013

looks nice cheap The chain is long. Color is random but I got a good dark metal one so I am pleased. I bought it for a man because of the hawk but it is really small and on the other side of it there are flowers so it is not for man at all! It doesn't arrive with any instruction so or that you need to do something in order for it to work or that I got ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byToeTagTunny on 01/16/2013

Price of product.. nice designs.. extra long chains.. Free shipping and handling. Really small and came in unprotected plastic bags. No instructions for opening the back or how to activate the battery for first time use. Very nice for women or those who want to wear the watch around their neck. A very good buy as gifts, for personal use.. almost everything.... Read more

0 2
  • posted bybelen6566 on 11/26/2011

first at all: price!! it's small,so it's not heavy, it's practical, so you can control your time, and very cute! n_n it's can be a gift too, for some one who love accessorys or very original neacklaces. i love th fact it's has written all the numbers we can't choose what necklace we want, it's totally random, i guess. and the hook was stuck, but a few ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections