DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Solar Powered Self-Recharging USB Battery (with Cell Phone Adapters)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybonswouar on 04/22/2010

It's solar powered, so it's good and it's free when you have it. It works fine, no problem with that. Build quality is fine enough. And it's easy to use. It's usb and actually most of items are usb so it's good! Not very powerfull. It just slow the decharging of my pda. Not very very portative. But more portative = less powerfull so.. Internal battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDraeberkanin on 05/31/2009

It's "free energy", it cost something (co2) to produce, however, now its free energy. It's light wieght, so I useally care it (when I need to care it) in my pocket. The size is like an mobile phone. Feel a little brittle, but overall I think it can take som damage.. Hopefully I use it for my DS lite with the charger cable found here on this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarmlessJohnny5 on 05/24/2009

please read full review for my opinion looks pretty (chrome color coated plastic "rivets" and false but pretty "big fat screw", all chrome color plated and everything. Also, it has decent size solar cells. Knows when there is VERY little light, as it stops charging/openig up the cells (this prevents discharging in low light conditions,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDraeberkanin on 05/23/2009

The solar power cells are the future. This thing works. This item looks good. The item have a nice size and shape. The item comes with charger for 4 other electrical devises. The item comes with a charger for a car, charges the solar thing with the car, and one for an European power source. free energy everywhere! [NOT IN THE NIGHT] not that powerful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZliko on 10/26/2008

- cheap - recharges under low light too - comes with car and normal charger - battery inside (unknown capacity tho) - very cheap build - no charger tip for newer nokias (can be bought) solar is the future solar is the future solar is the future solar is the future solar is the future solar is the future solar is the future solar is the future solar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteeped on 05/13/2008

Recharges my iPod, perfect for everyday use. It gives my iPod unlimited power. Seems well built and is very sturdy. It's a little big and at first glance I thought it was a cell phone. There were also some scratches on it but not too noticeable. Very nice, great buy! It's a little big and at first glance I thought it was a cell phone. There were also ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections