DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Card Style 3X Pocket Magnifiers (0.4mm/10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Great item to carry every day
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibattis on 08/09/2014

Pros: it comes in a 10 pack so i have one in my wallet, in my EDC and even in my tool box!!, its a very hand item for reading small labels and also for starting a fire using the sun light. Cons, none I can think off, for this price i also gave a couple to other members of the family. Other thoughts, ... Read more

Impression:Great item to carry every day;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkiber on 11/21/2013

They are very thin, they do weight almost nothing, and they are credit card size. They fit perfectly in my wallet, always carrying one with me makes them very helpful in many situations. Some of them had air bubbles inside, but still does not make them unusable, and for the price, you really can not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPlyusha65 on 10/26/2013

Magnifiers are very thin, just right size to fit in your wallet, same size as most of my other cards. They are flexible so they are unlikely to break in your wallet. Individual protective covers protect the pocket magnifiers from scratches. - Great backup if you forget your reading glasses. I keep one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterrasan on 09/04/2013

Works great. They are very thin magnifying lenses, so I think they would help someone who needs some help reading small letters; you can easily put these in your pocket or in your wallet, since they are so easy to carry. None I can think of. Perhaps they are not very useful, but they are a nice curiosity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedDot on 07/27/2013

* Easy to use. * Fits well in even the smallest wallet. * Lightweight and thin so doesn't take up much space in wallet. * Sturdy and no crinkles when bent a bit. * Great as bookmark too. * Very useful for reading nutrition info (vitamins, supplements, etc), maps and other small print. None that I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallanlsw on 05/02/2013

Cheap. Comes in a pack of 10 pieces. Put 1 in your wallet, your car, first aid box, bug-out bag. Can be used to aid failing eyesights, extracting splinters from fingers, starting fire with sunlight? It has multiple uses for a credit card sized tool. Nil. What can be wrong with a product this useful at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzingo777 on 03/26/2013

Inexpensive lens. Very useful in the shop. On products are always so small letters. With this lens, you can read any of the letters. Takes up little space in your wallet. Good product. Give to friends and acquaintances. A good thing. 10 pieces for little money. I will buy more. . Everybody is happy. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylorenzog91 on 02/25/2013

Easy storage. Discrete use. In French: Se range facilement. Discret d'utilisation. Storage pouch too fragile. Not rigid enough, lacks a bit thick. In French: Pochette de rangement trop fragile. Pas assez rigide, manque un peu d'épaisseur. it would be a good idea to market a series A4 format. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiygr on 11/21/2012

Very interesting Fresnel lens based magnifiers that can be used for solving reading problems and lots of interesting experiments. The magnifiers are very thin and actually work. You can carry them easily in a wallet since they are thinner than a standard credit card. No Cons - Maybe DX should also offer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCDB on 07/27/2012

Really handy magnifiers for those of us, who can't read te little print anymore ;) I use them quite a lot, and i must say that they are really handy. Nicely packaged too. So if you occasionally need a magnifier this one will always be with you in your wallet. The credit card format is ideal. Not a real ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections