DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Card Style 3X Pocket Magnifiers (0.4mm/10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap very useful Great item to carry every day De gran utilidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10000370 on 07/25/2016

It is a very handy magnifier. A really useful product. I always carry one in my wallet. Those are very reasonably priced.

Impression:very useful,Great item to carry every day;

0 0 0

• posted bydarahian on 02/23/2016

Pros: thin, small, magnifies - does it's job. Cons: - Other thoughts: I ordered two packs to help my older colleagues and spread these cuties as soon as they arrived. Well, workmates were kinda surprised at first but they admitted it's hella useful in some cases (you know, newspapers, cellphone a... Read more

Impression:Cheap,very useful,Great item to carry every day;

0 0 0

• posted byVynne on 02/21/2016

Pros: Excellent quality and a great buy. Price was right & it works well. A great buy & highly recommended. Makes a great gift. Very useful if your eyesight is not that ggod.

0 0 0

• posted byhesitating on 12/15/2015

Pros: very good price, for a very useful item. There are ten pieces in the package, so I can have one in every handbag, in the kitchen, in the de, and then they are always handy. Although they are made of plastic, the are really doing the job, of magnifying what ever needs to be seen more clearly.

Really good price, useful item Really good price, useful item Really good price, useful item Really good price, useful item

0 0 0

• posted bypanopticum on 11/01/2015

Very convenient, wallet-sized item. Clean lens. I'll use it for looking glasses to read small text labels in supermarket =) Quality could be 5 -- but I've received 8 psc instead of 10...

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydirectaccess on 08/12/2015

Pros: Viuene cada una en su funda y del tamaño de una tarjeta de credito. Para una ampliacion de emergencia es perfecta. Cons:Ninguno.

Impression:De gran utilidad;

0 0 0

• posted byibattis on 08/09/2014

Pros: it comes in a 10 pack so i have one in my wallet, in my EDC and even in my tool box!!, its a very hand item for reading small labels and also for starting a fire using the sun light. Cons, none I can think off, for this price i also gave a couple to other members of the family. Other you 10... Read more

Impression:Great item to carry every day;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkiber on 11/21/2013

They are very thin, they do weight almost nothing, and they are credit card size. They fit perfectly in my wallet, always carrying one with me makes them very helpful in many situations. Some of them had air bubbles inside, but still does not make them unusable, and for the price, you really can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPlyusha65 on 10/26/2013

Magnifiers are very thin, just right size to fit in your wallet, same size as most of my other cards. They are flexible so they are unlikely to break in your wallet. Individual protective covers protect the pocket magnifiers from scratches. - Great backup if you forget your reading glasses. I one... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterrasan on 09/04/2013

Works great. They are very thin magnifying lenses, so I think they would help someone who needs some help reading small letters; you can easily put these in your pocket or in your wallet, since they are so easy to carry. None I can think of. Perhaps they are not very useful, but they are a nice... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere