DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Card Style 3X Pocket Magnifiers (0.4mm/10-Pack)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byallanlsw on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Comes in a pack of 10 pieces. Put 1 in your wallet, your car, first aid box, bug-out bag. Can be used to aid failing eyesights, extracting splinters from fingers, starting fire with sunlight? It has multiple uses for a credit card sized tool. Cons:Nil. What can b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzingo777 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Inexpensive lens. Very useful in the shop. On products are always so small letters. With this lens, you can read any of the letters. Takes up little space in your wallet. Good product. Give to friends and acquaintances. A good thing. 10 pieces for little money... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylorenzog91 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy storage. Discrete use. In French: Se range facilement. Discret d'utilisation. Cons:Storage pouch too fragile. Not rigid enough, lacks a bit thick. In French: Pochette de rangement trop fragile. Pas assez rigide, manque un peu d'épaisseur. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiygr on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very interesting Fresnel lens based magnifiers that can be used for solving reading problems and lots of interesting experiments. The magnifiers are very thin and actually work. You can carry them easily in a wallet since they are thinner than a standard credit card. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCDB on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really handy magnifiers for those of us, who can't read te little print anymore ;) I use them quite a lot, and i must say that they are really handy. Nicely packaged too. So if you occasionally need a magnifier this one will always be with you in your wallet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPlyusha65 on 01/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think a very good acquisition. Fine, do not take up much space. You can put in a purse, convenient to use in the store. It is convenient for the elderly. A good gift as a sign of attention. I gave them to colleagues at work, as well as relatives. Everyone loved the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanova3 on 05/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Magnifiers are very thin, just right size to fit in your wallet, same size as most of my other cards. They are flexible so they are unlikely to break in your wallet. Individual protective covers protect the pocket magnifiers from scratches. Cons:No cons . OtherThoughts:Gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykubwa on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Magnifiers are very thin, just right size to fit in your wallet, same size as most of my other cards. They are flexible so they are unlikely to break in your wallet. Individual protective covers protect the pocket magnifiers from scratches. Cons:No cons . Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimag on 04/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ideal for carrying in your wallet and using at the supermarket to read fineprint of packaging. No need to carry reading glasses... Cons:Cannot be easily used to read longer texts such as newspapers or brochures OtherThoughts:Because of its limited viewing range, it work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedulova on 02/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's a most useful thing from everything that I have bought last time. At the price, in 3 times it is less than whole 10 pieces, than it is possible to buy 1 piece in our shops ! It is not a pity to lose now. - Very clear and smooth surface of lenses - good qu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections