DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin Card Style 3X Pocket Magnifiers (0.4mm/10PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap very useful Lightweight Superb Price Great item to carry every day
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytulonCZ on 11/23/2016

Pros: - you cannot beat the price - it could start fires by concentrating direct sunlight! - despite being a fresnel lens, the grooves are not too noticeable and you could read small text with it (as much as the 3x magnification allows) Cons: - when you carry it in a back pocket (as I do), it got... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Lightweight,Superb Price;

0 0 4

• posted bypanopticum on 11/01/2015

Very convenient, wallet-sized item. Clean lens. I'll use it for looking glasses to read small text labels in supermarket =) Quality could be 5 -- but I've received 8 psc instead of 10...

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byibattis on 08/09/2014

Pros: it comes in a 10 pack so i have one in my wallet, in my EDC and even in my tool box!!, its a very hand item for reading small labels and also for starting a fire using the sun light. Cons, none I can think off, for this price i also gave a couple to other members of the family. Other you 10... Read more

Impression:Great item to carry every day;

0 0 0

• posted byterrasan on 09/04/2013

Works great. They are very thin magnifying lenses, so I think they would help someone who needs some help reading small letters; you can easily put these in your pocket or in your wallet, since they are so easy to carry. None I can think of. Perhaps they are not very useful, but they are a nice... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysailor222 on 08/24/2012

very handy product to keep in your wallet, same size as most of my other credit cards. They are flexible so they are unlikely to break in your wallet. Individual protective covers protect the pocket magnifiers from scratches.very handy product to keep in your wallet, same size as most of my other... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboxin on 06/21/2012

These are credit card sized fresnel lens magnifiers. The plastic is flexible enough that you could easily carry one in your wallet and they are thinner than a credit card so you won't notice the bulk. The amount of magnification is listed as 3x but it varies depending on the distance from your to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKimag on 04/16/2011

Ideal for carrying in your wallet and using at the supermarket to read fineprint of packaging. No need to carry reading glasses... Cannot be easily used to read longer texts such as newspapers or brochures Because of its limited viewing range, it works best if you hold the magnifier steady and to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnowspeeder on 01/04/2011

It was out of stock for a couple of weeks and finally it arrived today in a separate delayed shipment (from the earlier package I ordered with other stuff). The magnifiers came in a small package and within were 10 individually plastic wrapped items. * Quality was reasonable (clarity of the Can't... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere