DX » Community » Reviews » Cute South Korea Style Wooden Stamps Set - Style Assorted (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysigveberland on 06/06/2013

Fun stamp toy for children, this was a gift for advent calendar for one of the kids and it was quite the talk of the day, and has been used a lot since then, it's especially good if your children like drawing and creative work. They feel cheap, but for the price they are pretty cheap, so can't arrest anyone for that. You should definately get these,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNayhz on 03/20/2013

- Very cute designs - Small, fits perfect on my agenda/planner - Differents patterns - Good quality, wooden with some kind of rubber very well nailed - Some people might find it really small - As for the size, watch out for small kids don't swallow - Some of the stamps have corean/chinese words, it's a bit annoying if you don't know anything about this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaniedias on 10/06/2012

- Really cute!; - Small, so can be used everywhere!; - cheap; - great stamps; - Cames with an ink pad with some ink; - I got a pack different from any of those shown in pictures, but really cute! I only received 5 stamps and they are: boy and gilr, "Photo" (with a camera), a water drop, a bear with a gift, "Good". The worst thing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySamanthaCookie on 11/29/2011

- Such cute stamps! - Great variety of patterns. - Really cheap! - Too bad that color/style is assorted... I wish that costumers would be able to choose the stamps they want. - The ink pad is nearly dry. - The stamps are really really tiny! but that can be a good thing and a bad thing Since the ink pad is nearly dry, I recommend you to consider this ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections