DX » Community » Reviews » Cute South Korea Style Wooden Stamps Set - Style Assorted (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysigveberland on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fun stamp toy for children, this was a gift for advent calendar for one of the kids and it was quite the talk of the day, and has been used a lot since then, it's especially good if your children like drawing and creative work. Cons:They feel cheap, but for the price th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNayhz on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cute designs - Small, fits perfect on my agenda/planner - Differents patterns - Good quality, wooden with some kind of rubber very well nailed Cons:- Some people might find it really small - As for the size, watch out for small kids don't swallow - Some of the st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaniedias on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Really cute!; - Small, so can be used everywhere!; - cheap; - great stamps; - Cames with an ink pad with some ink; - I got a pack different from any of those shown in pictures, but really cute! I only received 5 stamps and they are: boy and gilr, "Photo&q... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySamanthaCookie on 11/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Such cute stamps! - Great variety of patterns. - Really cheap! Cons:- Too bad that color/style is assorted... I wish that costumers would be able to choose the stamps they want. - The ink pad is nearly dry. - The stamps are really really tiny! but that can b... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections