DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfhelene on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it is supposed to do, change your micro sim to a regular sim. And it is really really cheap! To but this from a store would be more than ten times more! Cons:You cant choose color, but it really doesn't matter, as it is out of sight :) The product... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrummer2 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Cheap - Usefull - Just for safety Cons:- It's a pity you can't chose the color you'll get. Actually it doesn't really matter, because this product is being used out of sight all the time. Just use the color you've got. OtherThoughts:There's not much to tell ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySylvester on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No markings on the adapter which is nice. Cut of the SIM card size is good. Fits Sim card slot easily. Cons:The cut out for the micro SIM card is slightly too tight. Otherwise, it would be perfect. OtherThoughts:Cannot choose color of the adapter. I ordered two, in case... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeja5081 on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good.It does what is intended for.fit my SE perfectly. Material of this adapter is made of plastic.Soft piece, it won't damage your card.good product, you can't choose color though.free shipping and still cheaper than what i got in my country. Cons:still should be ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschneider133 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This little product is just like it has to be. It has perfectly the shape of a standard SIM-card. My micro-SIM-card fits perfectly in this adapter so I can now use my mirco-SIM-card in my ihpone and in my old smartphone in case of defects... Also the material in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoniarbc on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Time of delivery of the total purchase. Material of this adapter is made of plastic. I already used on other mobile phones who need a biggest sim card, and it's working and fit really good to our micro sim card. The other nice thing, it's you never know the colour you'l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydadone on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very light and pretty adapter, mine in pink but for me it is not important, considered that this should be hidden inside a phone. the alignement is good, the plastic seems quite good Cons:none to declare, it doues exactly what was designed for. I would... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsg88 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The plastic is soft so it won't damage your sim card. It does what is intended for. Totally easy to use. Fits my SIM card correctly. The cheapest that you can find. Cons:Its a little thinner than a SIM card. The price could be lower for a little piece of plastic, or you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrauliodutra on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can shift your microSIM easily from a smartphone to a simple mobile that only accepts SIM and keep on eyes your contacts book. This is so simple, but very usefull. I recommend it to everybody that has an microSIM smartphone (Iphone 4, 4s, Galaxy S III). Cons:I would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaxldx on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what is intended for. It's the cheapest of it's family. Totally easy to use. Fits my SIM card correctly. Cons:None, I don't think that construction or plastic type is important in this article. Soft piece, it won't damage your card. OtherThoughts:I like it being... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections