DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter - Color Assorted
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLinky999 on 02/10/2014

Easy to use, the micro sim cut is nicely cut so it fits perfectly, nice protective back plastic for the inserted micro sim Slightly expensive for a tiny piece of plastic, the plastic is not the best quality, you can't choose your color. It it a handy gadget but in my opinion overpriced. It comes in a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfhelene on 09/14/2013

It does what it is supposed to do, change your micro sim to a regular sim. And it is really really cheap! To but this from a store would be more than ten times more! You cant choose color, but it really doesn't matter, as it is out of sight :) The product feel cheap ( but it IS cheap!) , and it was in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobcarcue on 08/02/2013

The material used is of good quality. It is plastic, but it behaves perfectly for its purpose. I tried to insert my SIM card into the adapter I bought from dealextreme, and fits perfectly and correctly. It is true that if you double the hard plastic, it is easy to break, so be careful when handling the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a really good adapter for using a micro sim card in a standard sim card sized receptacle. The plastic is sturdy and well crafted, and the included sticker to hold the sim card in place is a nice feature. There is no con with this product, except that the color is random, but for under one dollar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrummer2 on 05/22/2013

- Cheap - Usefull - Just for safety - It's a pity you can't chose the color you'll get. Actually it doesn't really matter, because this product is being used out of sight all the time. Just use the color you've got. There's not much to tell about this thing. But it's a cheap, simple and usefull thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySylvester on 05/20/2013

No markings on the adapter which is nice. Cut of the SIM card size is good. Fits Sim card slot easily. The cut out for the micro SIM card is slightly too tight. Otherwise, it would be perfect. Cannot choose color of the adapter. I ordered two, in case I lose one as these are small. Must say the goods ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeja5081 on 05/17/2013

very good.It does what is intended for.fit my SE perfectly. Material of this adapter is made of plastic.Soft piece, it won't damage your card.good product, you can't choose color though.free shipping and still cheaper than what i got in my country. still should be cheaper.other tahn that I can't find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschneider133 on 04/22/2013

This little product is just like it has to be. It has perfectly the shape of a standard SIM-card. My micro-SIM-card fits perfectly in this adapter so I can now use my mirco-SIM-card in my ihpone and in my old smartphone in case of defects... Also the material in with it is made, is quiet good. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysoniarbc on 02/20/2013

Time of delivery of the total purchase. Material of this adapter is made of plastic. I already used on other mobile phones who need a biggest sim card, and it's working and fit really good to our micro sim card. The other nice thing, it's you never know the colour you'll have, only when you received.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydadone on 02/18/2013

This is a very light and pretty adapter, mine in pink but for me it is not important, considered that this should be hidden inside a phone. the alignement is good, the plastic seems quite good none to declare, it doues exactly what was designed for. I would have appreciated the choose of the color. This ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections