Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 10/16/2013

It´s a very resistant bag, correctly sewed, and greately printed. It was a present for mu daughter, and she used it all days since I gave it to her about nine months ago, and it´s still perfect. It doesn´t have any cons, it´s a bag. It has a velcro to close the opening flap, and a zipper to close the bag itself. Of course it&#180... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnthera on 03/12/2011

EN: Good apearance PT: Bonita EN: Strong PT: Forte EN: Your child can uses at school (can carry all schoolar stuff) PT: seu filho(a) pode usar na escolar (cabe todos os materiais) EN: not yet... maybe the price, i think a little expensive for a non-official product PT: nenhum por enquanto.. talvez o preço, achei meio caro por um produto que nao ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaisydx on 12/28/2010

It's a very good quality, better than what you see on the pictures. I really like this bag, it's a bit big for a little kid, but my son is taking it to school after hollidays. There are no cons, it's just fine. Don't have any, product is just fine the way it is. I wish there would also be a mealbox and drinking bottle from mario to go with it.,.. Very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections