Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHoenen on 03/26/2014

Yeah, what's there to say... It is a good product - no real cons... for the price there's nothing wrong with it. Yeah, what's there to say... It is a good product - no real cons... for the price there's nothing wrong with it. Yeah, what's there to say... It is a good product - no real cons... for the price there's nothing wrong with it. Yeah, what's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymduqueoviedo on 08/18/2013

Fits perfectly Resistant Has a hard cover so it protects the kindle when you carry it inside a bag. It's not actual leather but who cares? After some months of use, some rubber terminations tend to peel off a little. The perfect cover for kindle keyboard if you don't want to pay the overpriced case of Amazon. The perfect complement to my kindle. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrThorondor on 03/17/2013

Excellent price when compared to real leather. Great fit for my Kindle 3. Thick material offers very good physical protection against environmental accidents. This is not leather, even though it closely looks like leather. I would prefer being told it is a "leather-like" protective case, for I was looking for a cost-effective way of protecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVirux00 on 02/28/2013

Cheap price for a reasonably qualitative item. four corner elastic bands to keep the kindle in place and magnet clip for the front lid. super easy to install and still going on perfect after over 10 months of intense usage. nothing yet. coulnd't find anything to complain about. generally happy I bought it for myself to protect my kindle while travelling.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrPiton on 01/23/2013

My Kindle fits perfectly in it and the cover is exactly what I was looking for. Hard enough, quality made and even has a pocket that can be useful for number of things. Magnet is great and after 1 year of using it the cover has not cracked or anything which is amazing for an item in this price range. I ordered this cover two times and 2nd time the bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTragos on 01/03/2013

Protects the device and makes it more comfortable to hold while reading. All the ports and buttons are accessible so you never have to remove the case. The build quality is great, I have used the cover for over a year now and still there are no signs of wear. And I have been carrying the Kindle in my bag almost daily. None so far. The pocket inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviperxp on 12/31/2012

Does it's job great. Perfect fit,fits kindle 3 perfect. Holds it in place. Nice heavy feel,almost like real leather. the inner parts catch dust and are difficult to clean. Nice product that has no serious flaws. You can buy more expensive but this one serves its purpose well. It protects the Kindle,looks nice and feels nice. Would like it to have some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKadinLucas on 12/09/2012

Leather is very nice, has magentic clip which works wonderfully. Can bend it back when reading and clip it backwards which is very handy. Build quality is excellent Can not find any negatives. Some might say the price at ~10USD is a bit expensive for products in DX but it is very good quality and in shops would be ~30USD for worse feeling ones. Nope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaybern on 12/07/2012

Simple, light, serves the purpose of a protective case. Does not protect against dropping damage when cover is open, uncomfortable holding position but bearable till you get used to it, pocket at the cover flap can only keep 1 - 3 A4 paper folded into it, mechanism used to hold the Kindle feels very very very cheap, straps used to hold Kindle in place ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleixsb on 11/27/2012

Good quality, i've had this cover for more than half a year now and it's still in perfect condition. I used to protec my kindle inside my bag going to college, travelling and go well so far. The magnet works great, not to soft. no cons observed for a half a year. As i said i very happy with this purchase I will puchase again if anything happens. You ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections