DX » Community » Reviews » Protection PU Leather Case with Money & Cards Compartments for Kindle 3 - Pink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynull00llun on 02/19/2013

Fits kindle 3 perfectly. It's very high quality material, it had no leathery smell when I received it. Very nice colour. Provides great protection. Very comfortable to use. Gets a bit dirty around the edges after a while if you use it a lot. Personally I find no use for the card slots. Great product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygpturner on 09/09/2012

Leather, fits well, great price, no funny smell like you sometimes get on similar items. none that I can think of Gave as a gift, took to a store that embosses names onto leather goods since this is leather it turned out nice. The bottom hoops are leather loops the top ones are elastic with matching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirenef on 04/17/2012

Beautiful color and texture. It's exacly for the size of my Kindle. In my country costs 3 times this price and never get in this color. It's slim. It's light. The quality is great and good protection for my Kindle 3. The magnetic clip work very well. The product don't have any cons, I only have regards ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarrivedercifrog on 12/15/2011

it looks elegant. Beautiful pink toned color. I have been using for a long time now and it didn't get dirty even though it's light colored. Very Useful for protecting the kindle, holds the kindle firmly. money & cards compartment works as wallet during outdoors usage so you don't need to carry a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by7Isabel7 on 09/24/2011

This is a great case: it fits your Kindle perfectly, it is nice and sturdy (you don't have to worry about anything happening to your Kindle while it is in your purse) and it is not too bulky either. The case is also very well made, the stitching is good, and there are lots of handy pockets you can use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWildman on 08/12/2011

This is an awesome case that fits my Kindle 3 perfectly! The Kindle 3 is held securly by the inside tabs but can easily be removed if needed. The magnet to close the case is strong and will hold the case closed. The slots on the inside cover for cards are a nice bonus but I have not used them yet. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythebride87 on 07/16/2011

-The quality of the leather is excellent, I dont think anyone would believe me if I told them it only costed 10 bucks when the cases sold on amazon are over 30. -I love the color, I really like the fact that you can buy a case in a colour other than black or white. -The kindle fits perfectly, the corner ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlejandraXD on 06/11/2011

This case really surprised me. It is so beautiful and it very useful if you have a kindle, so you don't have to worry about scratch and you can carry with you on your bag. The top cover is hard so it protects the screen. The kindle 3 fits perfect on it, and it doesn´t move and it has something like velvet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAroli on 05/01/2011

Amazing price and fantastic color case!!! It´s beautiful!! The quality is great and good protection for the kindle. The magnetic clip work very well. I can´t find one because i think is a good case for the kindle with a fantastic price, it´s not necessary buy the original case. The colour ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections