Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Case case - small Price

posted by Wildman on 08/12/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This is an awesome case that fits my Kindle 3 perfectly!

The Kindle 3 is held securly by the inside tabs but can easily be removed if needed. The magnet to close the case is strong and will hold the case closed. The slots on the inside cover for cards are a nice bonus but I have not used them yet. The color is a plus as I purchased this for my wife and she loves it.....also the added bonus of being pink is that it is pretty easy to find as our(her) kindle ends up on the couch somewhere or under papers on our table.

Cons:

There are no cons that I have come across this this case - durable, and inexpensive.

OtherThoughts:

If it were my Kindle (not the wife's) I might have gone with black originally but I fear that it would become lost in the house by blending in with so may other black binders we have around. If I were to purchase a case again I might go with the white one!

Bottomline:

Bottom line: this is a awesome case that does exactly what is is supposed to do. I have purchased a number of items from DealExtreme over the years and by far this is the best value for the money that I have spent to date.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections