DX » Community » Reviews » Protection PU Leather Case with Money & Cards Compartments for Kindle 3 - Pink
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Gorgeous color ^^;

posted by arrivedercifrog on 12/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

it looks elegant.

Beautiful pink toned color.

I have been using for a long time now and it didn't get dirty even though it's light colored.

Very Useful for protecting the kindle, holds the kindle firmly.

money & cards compartment works as wallet during outdoors usage so you don't need to carry a wallet (again very useful)

Magnet is very strong.

Cons:

took 1 month to be delivered. I received it after the other items (partial shipment) even though it was -then and still- listed as "available".

ID compartment is too dark i.e. not transparent enough

OtherThoughts:

money & cards compartment is worth extra the money I used it many times. Just put your money and ID in it and go to some park or coffee shop to read.

You use the magnet backwards and read with this cover one. Though it is more convenient to read without it when indoors.

Bottomline:

Buy this one. It looks much better than a the black one, it looks very graceful.

Also; don't worry color won't change and it won't get dirty even though it is a light color.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections