Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Case arrived in about 3 weeks.
- It's very nice, leather has a nice feel. It doesn't look cheap.
- Quality seems to be okay, corners are still the same as they were when Kindle arrived even though I've been carrying it in a rucksack.
- Magnet is very strong.
- Straps easily hold Kindle in place.
- Money and card compartments are not very useful since they are really tight and it's difficult to fit anything easily in there, so I probably won't use them. I recommend buying the other case without these compartments.
- When you read a strap with a magnet for closing the case can be in a way.
It's so much cheaper than original case, although it doesn't have the bulit-in light, it's still very nice.
It's a nice case, quality seems to be good, but I do recommend buying the other case without card and money compartments because these are not very useful.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.