DX » Community » Reviews » Protection PU Leather Case with Money & Cards Compartments for Kindle 3 - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Product highly recommended for users of Galaxy Tab

posted by exerramun on 07/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Excellent quality.-

Perfect design for my Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (7'').-

Similar cases in my country (Argentina) cost twice as much and are very inferior.-

It fits the Tablet (you just need to stretch bras slightly lower corners, as the above are stretchy).-

The support surface of the tablet is made of satin fabric, so you never scratch back.-

On the left lapel compartments are five cards, one almost transparent and has a compartment behind them more for higher capacity.-

The magnetic closure works perfectly.-

It seems a case created for my Tablet.-

Cons:

It is difficult to get used to the magnetic lock when you open the case because the pin remains loose and tends to close and so is on the screen of the tablet, although it can be solved by bending back the brooch, though this shortens their life.-

OtherThoughts:

I bought this case looking for accessories on the web at Deal Extreme for my Tablet.-

The case is built with quality materials.

Is sufficiently padded to protect my tablet

It looks like a notebook personal

It is the ideal partner for a 7''tablet, avoiding handling continuous disturbances

Bottomline:

Works great in a Galaxy Tab 7''.-

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections