DX » Community » Reviews » Anime Bleach Character Figure Toys with Base (5-Figure Set)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvetep on 11/15/2013

- GREAT build quality. I had the other set available here in DX, and expected it to be similar, but not, it is MUCH better. Details are great, even the little ones from the manga are there. - plastic is hard. I had some other gashapons that deformed (like foots changing angle) with time, but this one feels really good. Some paint errors. Some swords ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarka1 on 11/08/2013

Pretty and well made figures from Bleach, made of durable plastic material (they were not affected by the journey at all), I was surprised by exact painting and fast delivery You have to press a lot to attach the figures to the base. Uryuu's lips are whitish, Ulquiorra's sword is bent and Ichigo's bigger sword is missing its point Maybe it could come ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvetep on 09/11/2013

The quality isn't perfect but is quite good as expectable. I would even say that it is a cheap product, because it includes a whole set of five diferent Bleach characters. The faces of most of the characters are very well done. That is usually a weak spot when it comes to anime figures. There are characters for all tastes in this set!! Some paint errors.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianoV0 on 05/22/2013

-Very well made??; -Extremely fast delivery; -All nicely painted. -The base where they are supported seems to be a bit sensitive; -His hand was kind of a Figure blurred. -Overall, very worth; -nicely painted, but at some points seems to be sensitive, but was well worth it for sure. -doing a little comparison, here in the nearby town I bought a figure ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycaiquecca on 05/05/2013

Otima qualidade de fabricação. O material usado é bem bacana e resistente. Tem otimos detalhes, as bases são bem legais e superam muitos outros rodutos do DX Tem muitos defeitos na pintura, principalmente quando se olha perto do rosto ou das mãos. As estatuetas veem em saquinhos em vez de caixinhas e isso me deixou um pouco ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byWinterMadness on 09/13/2012

- Very nice figures from Bleach. - Good and resistant material. - Perfect details, specially from the clothes. - Good price. - A must-have for fans of Bleach. - You have to force them a little to their bases. - Ulquiorra and Ishida are smallers when compared to Rukia or Ichigo. - One or two failures in the faces' painting, but no big deal. - Anyway,... Read more

entire set
    1 0
  • posted byZacuf on 09/04/2012

The quality isn't perfect but is quite good as expectable. I would even say that it is a cheap product, because it includes a whole set of five diferent Bleach characters. The faces of most of the characters are very well done. That is usually a weak spot when it comes to anime figures. There are characters for all tastes in this set!! Some paint errors.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprotomank on 01/27/2011

- GREAT build quality. I had the other set available here in DX, and expected it to be similar, but not, it is MUCH better. Details are great, even the little ones from the manga are there. - plastic is hard. I had some other gashapons that deformed (like foots changing angle) with time, but this one feels really good. - the only con is that they could ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections