DX » Community » Reviews » 150mm Stainless Steel Digital Caliper (in/mm LCD)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarthursspereira on 07/30/2012

EN-US - This caliper is outstanding, the quality is exceptional and works precisely, comes with one more battery, manual and certified. PT-BR - Este paquimetro é excelente, a qualidade é excepcional e funciona precisamente, vem com mais uma bateria, manual e certificado. The certified is in chinese O certificado vem em chinês The box ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomaki on 07/01/2012

Mostly metal made, looks pretty solid. Quite precise and easy to use, just push the 'on' bottom and move the wheel with your thumb to fit it. It has an interface to an external digital reading. Only for experts. You can have 0.001 precision level measurement. No mechanical caliper can do that, no matter how accurate your eye is. If you live in South ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTegian on 03/27/2012

+ Turns on automatically when you start moving the jaws. + Easy to read display + Switches to inches if you ever need that + Accurate (Down to around 0.01mm as advertised) checked against some coins which should be precisly machined. + Good build quality for the price, the jaws doesnt seem to be machined down to 0.01mm, the thumbwheel that moves the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWintercalm on 01/12/2012

Accurate Good looking, sharp quality Good box Start working by simply opening it. Battery included. Even replacement battery included. Impressed. Handy wheel for a finger. Outer packaging (paper) could be better Bought two of them and both shows nearly equal values for one measuring item. My old analog caliper shows the same, but it's accuracy is lower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonQuijote on 12/02/2011

No random errors when moving the caliper back and forth. it always returns to zero, no matter how fast you move it with your hand. has rs232 serial interface, without any description of the non-standard pinout, though. will take it apart and probe it with the o-scope later. jaws are not perfect. light shines through. not that i mind the imperfection,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguscoral on 11/24/2011

- The price is very good. In Brazil, a similar product costs many times more ... - Very easy to use. - The material is strong and very beautiful. - Comes with another battery. - The case is made with a good plastic and the material inside the case protect the equipment efficiently. - Very precise -Nothing that I could find. For me it is perfect. - Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEugeneOnDX on 08/21/2011

Easy to use good enough quality stable and precise enough results on external diameter measurements - checked by comparison with plug gauges and other instruments. -0.1 mm error on internal diameter measurements caused by difference between inside and outside jaws LR44 instead of specified SR44 (silver oxcide cell) battery in package is not fixed in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythespek on 08/11/2011

It works great. Its cheap ( here in Brasil at least ). Comes whit a cool case ( not the color of course ) and an extra battery. Instructions sheet goes right to the point, simple but functional. U just dont need more than 2 pages to se how to use and detect erros on a tool so simple. Not for this price. The item could be "induced" to give ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimBitzz on 07/20/2011

Price is good for the performance of this caliper The box is sturdy and quite nice Compared to a $120 Mitutoyo Digimatic caliper, this one has only +0.02~0.04 mm difference when measuring the same thing (which is totally acceptable) Came with 2 batteries (one installed and one in sealed package) Build quality was better than I expected at $20 VERY minor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonlyabill on 07/19/2011

Is an outstanding value. Quality product, not at all cheap or flimsy. I can not believe this was so inexpensive! It even came with a spare battery! What more could you ask? Can do inches and mm. Does inside size, outside size and has a depth gage. Does absolute and differential sizes. Was usable as soon as I unpacked it. Sorry, can't think of any. It ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections