Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnakeye on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Great size for city - macbook 13" with charger, some papers, phone, pencils fit nice * Wide and soft shoulder strap * Many pockets with internal compartments, plus ability to extend with molle bags * Very good quality, tough fabric * Strap can be attached... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrmaverick69 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very portable and easy to use. Well made bag. Good for day trips/carrying. Can fit a lot of stuff into it if you know what you're doing. MOLLE Compatible as well - a big plus. Cons:Processed plasticky smell for first 24 hours - aired out, not an issue. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykurtletheturtle on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent bag, build quality is far above my expectations. I use this bag whenever I go for a short trip on my motorbike, as it holds all the necessities for a couple of days. You wouldn't expect it to, but it can hold 2 days worth of clothes, toile... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySomeGuyFromBR on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good looking back that fits everything that I need and is very comfortable to carry with its multiple options of how to configure the straps. I use it mainly to carry my netbook and tools for network maintenance but I also use it for travel - it fits all my charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStreloch on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks cool. Well build. Materials seems to be strong. Inner space is rather usefull. You can put laptop (not bigger than 13") and there is enought space for documents (size A4) and small things Cons:I feel uncomfortable after an hour with that bag (when 2 hea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections