• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect.

posted by kurtletheturtle on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is an excellent bag, build quality is far above my expectations. I use this bag whenever I go for a short trip on my motorbike, as it holds all the necessities for a couple of days. You wouldn't expect it to, but it can hold 2 days worth of clothes, toiletries, and phone charger, with space left over. over the shoulder strap also makes for a comfortable fit also, no matter the condition.

Cons:

As of yet, I have found none.

OtherThoughts:

Best bag I've had so far, primarily my gym and uni bag, however does extremely well at holding my stuff when I ride to the coast for a weekend.

Bottomline:

At first I was pretty hesitant to spend $30ish on this product as I was unsure as to its holding capacity and build quality, however, after extensive use, I couldn't be happier! This bag is well worth the money spent, and if I didn't know better, I would probably have thought it would cost more. If you need a bag for every day use, or day trips/weekends away, this bag is perfect. It's a must buy!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections