DX » Community » Reviews » 60-LED Camp Illumination Lamp (60 White LEDs)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygumby8 on 05/17/2010

LEDs are bright, 3 levels of brightness. One strand of 5 LEDs not working, 3 other strands have faint glow when switch is off. Battery chamber too small for Alkalines to fit in properly and will not stay in with out the cover latched. One of the 2 magnets fell off. A little solder and it works but now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheGMan on 03/21/2009

-This thing is bright as all hell. There are three settings: Mode 1 is very bright Mode 2 is super bright Mode 3 is solar flare -Nice, 5MM wide-angle leds -Two places on the bottom to adhere magnets to (also available on DX) -Button is hard to push -The battery compartment would NOT allow my four, rechargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxrnath on 10/10/2008

With 60 LEDS, i'll point out the obvious, it's very bright which is fantastic, battery life is pretty good, not sure total hours but is still extremely bright after a number of hours use. Nice white colour and made from a durable plastic. Well, I've had a similar experience to most reviewers here.. two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinguin on 08/16/2007

Cheap Very bad build quality. Had first to repair a broken conection (one of two delivered lamps). AA Batteries dont fit well into the battery case. Measured between 1.3 and 1.5 Ampere (depending on switch). Will last for a maximum of 2 hours. Never 30 hours as written. Pleas stop selling this article.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrightdragon on 08/01/2007

Just a very cool light to put anywhere you need one Seriously, trying to think of places to put one Having to change the batteries, but then I'm lazy..... Maybe not the brightest for its size It's big, but thats not always a "Bad" Thing..... Again, I use rechargeables, and its a pain to always ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections