DX » Community » Reviews » Badminton Racket Handle Hand Covers/Straps/Wraps - 110cm (Assorted Color/4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrvi67 on 02/26/2013

nice overgreeps. comes in different colours. Good qualitie, tenis length -proper size for tenis, for badminton twice than needed :) ! nothing , just shiping to be faster sometimes it take wery long for order to be shiped... Badminton Racket Handle Hand Covers/Straps/Wraps - 110cm (Assorted Color/4-Pack)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabcha on 01/30/2013

-Very good overgrip for any racket. I use it with squash racket and badminton racket. It is very comfortable, soft sensation, slightly sticky and silky touch and it absorbs sweat while ensuring the grip of the sleeve. - provided with an adhesive band to attach it - perfect length for all types of rackets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichael123904 on 08/14/2011

-Excellent overgrip for any racket sports. I use this on my badminton racket and it does the job well. -Tacky grip means it feels very comfortable in the hand and it has lasted for a while now. -Comes in a variety of different colours which is nice. -None -The randomness of the colours isn't really a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections