Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypieter615 on 08/07/2012

-Very good and inexpensive speed loader. I use it to load 25 round sniper mags and occasionally 130 round midcaps. -Fast, when loading a midcap, I empty the loader in less than 15 seconds. -It has markings on the side, so you know how much BB's are inside. Markings stop at 90, but the loader can take more, probably around 110 BB's. -There are instructions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelon1 on 05/11/2012

-Price -Extremely useful -Easy to use -Holds up to 90 BBs (It has a marker to use as reference when calculating how many BBs are inside) -Pushes 3-4 BBs at once -Looks like it can break easily if handled without care or misusing -Comes in a simple plastic bag unlike the picture. Not very much to say, it's a speed loader. And it works extremely well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrusaderace on 03/07/2012

Fast speedy loading! Gone are the days of putting one BB after another slowly and painfully. Its accurate and fast so you really have nothing to complain about. Good quality plastic and tough. The only bad thing, if that is a bad thing, is that mine came in a transparent plastic bag, not in a nice package like they show in the picture. Also, need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrusaderace on 02/11/2012

- Ready to use out 'of the box'. Just pour in all your pellets, attach the end 'guiding tip' and start fast reloading of your BB Gun! - Each press of the piston loads in 3-4 BB Pellets into your magazine. - Average loading time of a 13/14 round magazine of a BB pistol/gun takes only 5 secs or less, depending on how good you are after some practice. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakbot on 07/13/2011

It is a good speed loader. It does work fine and seems to be durable. Mine has lasted about two months and still works. There are good instructions in back of the package (if you need it). It was a little bit dirty inside but didn´t bother me. The brand is Both Elephant. Mine wasn´t transparent white but it is not a con. Mine was gray. This ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections