DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Quartz Wrist Watch (Style Assorted/1*LR241)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAkromita on 07/16/2013

Excelente regalo para mi hijo, está muy bonito el diseño y color. La cajita en la que viene es muy linda, al igual que el cojincito no incluye bateria, deberia traerla. Deberian colocarla en un embalaje mas firme, ya que la caja venia media aplastada... Enviar en un paquete mas firme para que no se aplaste la caja ya que si uno lo quiere dar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

My children tells you what time it is. Well, this is a Mario watch and very cheap. My my son'm fascinated. For this price, it is a good buy. A good gift for kids. The picture looks good. It comes in a nice box I did not find this product disadvantage. The leather strap is not real, but not so cheap that we could be. is not of very good quality, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybioflama on 05/15/2013

I love, excellent gift for my children, the quality is not bad, I like the colors, bright and vivid, the quality of the belt could be better but for the price you pay could not complain, it is ideal for a child of 6-9 years, the box has good presentation and is well made??, great price and I received it in good time. I have nothing bad to say, the quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelviratg on 05/09/2013

Price, aspect, it is very cute for the kids, the sphere is strong, nice pictures from Mario and Luigi world. It is presented in a very cute box which looks an official Mario Wii staff world.... It is very well packaged and well presented. The watch strap is not good quality....but you are paying $3,4 for the watch, so it is something you could expect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypingufeco on 03/12/2013

Very cheap. Great gift. Cheap shipping and good packaging. My son is very happy to see him, he had this exact hours. I got very little money to her very great surprise. I did not find this product disadvantage. The leather strap is not real, but not so cheap that we could be. This was my first order. I am very satisfied. Cue the rest of my order as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybioflama on 03/05/2013

nice watch, good buy for the price we paid, very good price, nice, my son liked it a lot and it works fine for now, arrived in good time as always but can improve. nice colors is not of very good quality, my six year old son was left a little big, the belt should have more holes, the strap is plastic but okay for the price you pay. my son loves mario ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLazydays on 01/21/2013

Great watch and price. I am ordering more, great for gifts:) Nice colours. My son jumped into the pool with the watch, so it stopped working. When I ordered I got Luigi and not Mario, but got Luigi instead. Hope I will get Mario next time Very Good buy, here in Norway I would have to pay at least four times as much for the same watch. I have already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 11/20/2012

Well, this is a Mario watch and very cheap. This fits in an adult wrist nicely. Kids and adults can wear this watch. For this price, it is a good buy. A good gift for kids. I am not a big fan of random products, because you always do not know which one you will receive. And I got no luck this time. The metalic piece it is not flat, it has some kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaz7579 on 10/10/2012

great kids watch, fast shipment to the Uk, watch ones in a lovely box, which is great for xmas, or just a gift to someone. DX i am finding with a few order that the quility is starting tio slip, when i received this one, the watch strap was hanging off (not connected to watch face) i was able to fix this, but i feel your items need to be checked more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 08/07/2012

Well, this is a Mario watch and very cheap. This fits in an adult wrist nicely. Kids and adults can wear this watch. For this price, it is a good buy. A good gift for kids. I am not a big fan of random products, because you always do not know which one you will receive. And I got no luck this time. The metalic piece it is not flat, it has some kind ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections