DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Quartz Wrist Watch (Style Assorted/1*LR241)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My children tells you what time it is. Well, this is a Mario watch and very cheap. My my son'm fascinated. For this price, it is a good buy. A good gift for kids. The picture looks good. It comes in a nice box Cons:I did not find this product disadvantage. The leather s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybioflama on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I love, excellent gift for my children, the quality is not bad, I like the colors, bright and vivid, the quality of the belt could be better but for the price you pay could not complain, it is ideal for a child of 6-9 years, the box has good presentation and is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelviratg on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price, aspect, it is very cute for the kids, the sphere is strong, nice pictures from Mario and Luigi world. It is presented in a very cute box which looks an official Mario Wii staff world.... It is very well packaged and well presented. Cons:The watch strap is not good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypingufeco on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap. Great gift. Cheap shipping and good packaging. My son is very happy to see him, he had this exact hours. I got very little money to her very great surprise. Cons:I did not find this product disadvantage. The leather strap is not real, but not so ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybioflama on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice watch, good buy for the price we paid, very good price, nice, my son liked it a lot and it works fine for now, arrived in good time as always but can improve. nice colors Cons:is not of very good quality, my six year old son was left a little big, the belt should h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLazydays on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great watch and price. I am ordering more, great for gifts:) Nice colours. Cons:My son jumped into the pool with the watch, so it stopped working. When I ordered I got Luigi and not Mario, but got Luigi instead. Hope I will get Mario next time OtherThoughts:Very Good bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, this is a Mario watch and very cheap. This fits in an adult wrist nicely. Kids and adults can wear this watch. For this price, it is a good buy. A good gift for kids. Cons:I am not a big fan of random products, because you always do not know which one you will rec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaz7579 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great kids watch, fast shipment to the Uk, watch ones in a lovely box, which is great for xmas, or just a gift to someone. Cons:DX i am finding with a few order that the quility is starting tio slip, when i received this one, the watch strap was hanging off (n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, this is a Mario watch and very cheap. This fits in an adult wrist nicely. Kids and adults can wear this watch. For this price, it is a good buy. A good gift for kids. Cons:I am not a big fan of random products, because you always do not know which one you will rec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanacerdeiro on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's Mario!! - The watchband is beautifull and it's quality is very good; - The cell is still during (I bought it 6 months ago); - The picture of background is very good; - The product, in general, is of quality. Cons:- I imagine it can't be used by a child... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections