Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZandrama on 01/17/2013

Really nicelooking sticker that is easy to apply on your DS. A great gift for every Pokemon fan out there. And it's cheap! It looks really nice on my red metallic 3DS and was really simple to apply. It does not stick completely to the console and I think it will shafe of in a while. There is also a lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarshara on 11/20/2010

-Very beautiful -Looks like the original -It comes in a protected package -Pretty easy to use it -Very cheap -The Nintendo sticker is in korean =( -It is a little fragile -You need to be careful when putting it, because, once clued, there is no second chance I put it into my gray NDSL version, it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuiguetz on 09/25/2010

-Very nice looks. -Quality of the stickers is good. -Came in a package protected, and in perfect state -Muito bonitos. -Qualidade dos adesivos é boa. -Veio em uma embalagem protegendo e em perfeito estado. - The sticker protector leaves some sticky glue. -The small parts in the sticker are fragile. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaybeamac on 01/14/2009

It is really good looking on the black and red ds's and is really shinny and pretty it is eazy to use and looks great it is very weak and peels of eazily. It is made of thin metal and it breaks however it does look good on your ds and it leaves a bit of sticky stuff besind on the ds after you take of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySutebe on 01/04/2009

-Very Cheap -Very easy to install -Extremely Cool Looking -Great for a gift -None at all! This is one of the coolest gifts that I bought this year and at such a small price! My brother has a hard plastic nintendo DS case that we put some of these stickers on rather than on the DS itself because he had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykuraikyo on 09/17/2008

these stickers really make your ds look wonderful!! i have a black ds lite and it looks like its the real pokemon case!!! it may be a bit hard to make them stick to the surface, but you just have to use some pushing and rubbing on it, and it will eventually stick!! mine sticks both on the inside and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrain94 on 06/14/2008

It makes your DS look like the real version of this. Easy to put on and makes your DS look nice. Doesn't stick well and breaks easily because the metal it is made out of is to thin. Would be batter if it was made out of a stronger metal. Get this only if you can handle to buy many more. May cost a lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrictionBaby on 03/07/2008

Nice looking decal if applied right, Great for the pokemon fans for a unique look. I love the combination of silver and gold especially on a black DS. After a short period of time the decal tends to lift an peel off so this could be expensive if you have to keep buying them. I also do not recommend using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiekDrum on 09/23/2007

High quality metallic sticker, looks very good on a black Nintendo DS lite. It contains one silver (Dialga) and one golden (Palkia) sticker. My son realy likes it. Not realy, maybe a little expensive. For the real Pokemon fans. It makes your Nintendo DS very special. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxprivtax on 08/26/2007

Make your Nintendo DS looks cool. Not ordinary stickers. It doesn't really stick in my NDS. It get very easy broken. I thoght that would be nice to make my DS looks like the original Pokemon DS but it became more and more awful. I wouldn't try it again. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections