Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZandrama on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really nicelooking sticker that is easy to apply on your DS. A great gift for every Pokemon fan out there. And it's cheap! It looks really nice on my red metallic 3DS and was really simple to apply. Cons:It does not stick completely to the console and I think it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarshara on 11/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very beautiful -Looks like the original -It comes in a protected package -Pretty easy to use it -Very cheap Cons:-The Nintendo sticker is in korean =( -It is a little fragile -You need to be careful when putting it, because, once clued, there is no second cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuiguetz on 09/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very nice looks. -Quality of the stickers is good. -Came in a package protected, and in perfect state -Muito bonitos. -Qualidade dos adesivos é boa. -Veio em uma embalagem protegendo e em perfeito estado. Cons:- The sticker protector leaves some sticky glue. -T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaybeamac on 01/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is really good looking on the black and red ds's and is really shinny and pretty it is eazy to use and looks great Cons:it is very weak and peels of eazily. It is made of thin metal and it breaks however it does look good on your ds and it leaves a bit of s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySutebe on 01/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very Cheap -Very easy to install -Extremely Cool Looking -Great for a gift Cons:-None at all! OtherThoughts:This is one of the coolest gifts that I bought this year and at such a small price! My brother has a hard plastic nintendo DS case that we put some of these stic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuraikyo on 09/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:these stickers really make your ds look wonderful!! i have a black ds lite and it looks like its the real pokemon case!!! Cons:it may be a bit hard to make them stick to the surface, but you just have to use some pushing and rubbing on it, and it will eventually stick!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrain94 on 06/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It makes your DS look like the real version of this. Easy to put on and makes your DS look nice. Cons:Doesn't stick well and breaks easily because the metal it is made out of is to thin. Would be batter if it was made out of a stronger metal. OtherThoughts:Get t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrictionBaby on 03/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking decal if applied right, Great for the pokemon fans for a unique look. I love the combination of silver and gold especially on a black DS. Cons:After a short period of time the decal tends to lift an peel off so this could be expensive if you have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiekDrum on 09/23/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High quality metallic sticker, looks very good on a black Nintendo DS lite. It contains one silver (Dialga) and one golden (Palkia) sticker. My son realy likes it. Cons:Not realy, maybe a little expensive. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:For the real Pokemon fans. It makes yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxprivtax on 08/26/2007

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Make your Nintendo DS looks cool. Not ordinary stickers. Cons:It doesn't really stick in my NDS. It get very easy broken. OtherThoughts:I thoght that would be nice to make my DS looks like the original Pokemon DS but it became more and more awful. Bottomline:I wouldn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections