DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Section Apart Billiards Pool Cue - Random Color (144.5cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybatusai69 on 08/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very cheap pool cue Good tip and shaft. Very nice and cool design. mine has diamonds like scheme. Nice Grip, very comfortable Good for beginners. Excellent for a first pool cue. Great for a gift :) the build quality is really good Cons:Cant find any, the qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybatusai69 on 07/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:very cheap pool cue Good tip and shaft. Nice design. mine has diamonds like scheme Nice Grip, very comfortable Good for beginners that started to play pool. Excellent for a first pool cue. Great for a gift :) the biuld quality looks really good Cons:any... you got just wha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by123koleas on 05/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Excellent pool cue for its price. Good tip and shaft. Nice design. Nice Grip. Good for beginners that started to play pool. Excellent for a first pool cue. Cons:Not any but in the cue that i received the design is little tiny bit fade if you get a look to the cue closely .... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections