DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Faucet Mug Water Fountain Night Light Ornaments (250V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymurathoca on 04/04/2013

It is nice to watch and listen to. There are two lamps that you can easily change when they are gone or that you can change them with ones in different colors. Easy to put together. There are some tiny black dots on/in the pipe. No big deal. When the room is silent, it may be noisy. I do not have any other thoughts. I was afraid of that it could leak ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinodas on 09/08/2012

Do not hesitate ! BUY IT ! It is really a joy to watch. The illusion is great . It is an appealing device and surprisingly well built. May be the black plastic support should have be made of an other colour. . I have paint the black plactic support to look like Wood and it is now even greater . It is really surprising for those who see for the first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguiriboli on 07/30/2012

An object of decoration, very beautiful, seems like magic .. my friends loved the product. When connected gives the effect of the glass being filled, but nobody understands how and where it comes from water that is coming, very beautiful and different. He is warm, even when you're on a short time, more than half fill it out respinda water, wetting what'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections