DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Fish Feeder with Digital Timer (2*AA)
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrancalhone on 11/05/2013

Easy to use, with several hours to schedule automatic feeding, although the manual only be in English and Chinese, it is possible to easily make settings in the feeder. The same battery is included, since it can be used once you arrive, delivery in Brazil is generally slow however the shipping was fast for DX. for some small aquariums, may have to leave ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbosque on 10/07/2013

- Very cheap; - Very Useful; - Ease of use; - You can put in a lot of places; - The coverage is a little weak, but if you protect the device against the weather and the kids won't be a problem. I'm using as bird feeder. I have adapted and protected for sun and rain and it's working very well. I use once a day at 8:00 AM and birds are becoming adapted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytenalgo on 09/24/2013

-Is easy to use. -Less battery need (a month duration). -Perfect for tiddy people. -The manual is in English and Chinese -The support for Wave acuariums, isn't valid, but if you remove support with the clamp and put over there, is possible to use. -The door of the food container is weak, but resist normal use with carefully. Great product to just set ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychizhovalexey on 09/17/2013

Excellent self-feeder for aquarium fish. Is working properly. Two AA batteries lasts for a long time. For hours carries up to four emission feed. You can not worry about that fish break from starvation or be eaten each other during my long journey. Very comfortable, I'm happy! good quality The price is high. Box size for such a simple device could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeoblack on 07/24/2013

1. one of the chepest fish feeders on the market 2. you cn fill it with all kind of fish foods (flakes, pellets...) 3. it lasts for a very long time even more than two months if your life stock is small 4. easy to program 5. it can feed up to 4 times a day 6. you can always watch the time on it!!! 1. the dispencing swich could be a litlle more detailed ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMaLaD on 05/16/2013

Works with flakes, pellets and sticks. Even works when they are all mixed together. Includes batteries. Good adjustments. Price! The mount is not useful if aquarium is covered. Might get a bit unbalanced if there is a lot of food in container. It might even tip. Use your imagination to get a good fitting. Considering the price I have a hard time saying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigbite on 04/25/2013

*The price is reasonable, you can find cheaper but most of the feeders are much more expensive then that one. *Very easy to program *It plastic material but seems solid build. *The support holder hold the feeder very good and the feeder is stable and does not move. *LCD display is very clear *can feed up to 4 time a day X2 (can set to double feed every ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymichalkun on 04/02/2013

Feeds fish on preset time. You can choose feeding twice or once. It's powered by AA batteries. They seem to last very long time so the device does not waste them quickly. It's made of cheap plastic. Programming is a little tedious but once set it works OK. Clock does not stay synchronized to current time. After few months it will be off. Great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoseduardo on 03/25/2013

My fish are delighted with this equipment, long known to the schedule set to drop food. Very easy to use. The manual is in English and Chinese, but I managed to configure only looking at the pictures of the instructions. And in less than ten minutes was already installed in the aquarium. The body of the feeder is very big and tall, had to make an opening ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulianotortelli on 03/13/2013

Now you can have smaller trips away from home and not be worried about what you will find out when you come back. It works well releasing food to your fish daily, in my case. The way it works is quite simple, and easy to understand, all you need is to set the timer and adjust the amount of food it will provide. My tank has a different system which it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections