DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Baseball Bat - Black (73cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by76422 on 12/04/2013

Ok i gotta call price as it's first pro. Assuming the test goes well tomorrow i will not rebuke this review (i left it too late but tomorrow i intend to hit something with it to ensure it doesn't bend or break). There is writing/logo on the bat which i wasn't a fan of if i'm honest....This writing/print can be easily removed with the edged of a credit ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlejburgos on 10/14/2012

-For the price is a very good bat -good material -good builded -light for a good use. - has grip - very nice lenght for playing, if you are an adult The material seems very thin (is good for the weight), but really no other cons. Maybe the grip is not the best, but it's ok. Take a towell with you wen you are playing. The price is very very good, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomit4 on 08/11/2011

Very nice bat for the price! It is good quality, more than expected and large enought for kids who wants to play the game. It is the best bat you can order for this price. Very lightweight! I thougth because it is from aluminuim it will be more heavier, but not. It is lightweight! That's why this bat is for kids.... and not for adults:) The grip could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomer1211 on 04/13/2011

great baseball bat in my country wodden bat cost 150 nis (new israeli shkel) and here Aluminum bat cost 60 nis. right in the good size and very light. good for kids that want to start play and dont want to buy Expensive bat. the bast bat you can order from here. The Grip makes sense cheap and unquality. Ball impact area is too small for start. great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrettjh on 01/05/2011

Very good quality bat and very light.Very good hand grip , arrived in bubble wrap and covered in plastic to protect from scratches during postage. If you want a baseball bat for practice or just for some fun with friends at the local park then this is a good buy. Nothing wrong with it very happy.Cant think of anything bad to say about this bat. Maybe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections