DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Baseball Bat - Silver (73cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjs00076 on 02/06/2014

Lightweight, nice silver/aluminium colour. Bought it for home defence and I think its ideal for that. Some loose aluminium chips inside the bat cause some noise but I guess thats fine... Grip is a bit slippery but its easy to replace with some other store bought grip to better suite your needs Delivery took some time but it was definately worth the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYAPAVEMU on 11/15/2013

weight to power ratio is very good, may do strong and easy swings, a lot better than using a wooden bat. not much to say, aparta from that it could have a better grip quality but for the amount of money I paid I would not expect more. If I need something better I will replace it with tenniw racket grip I am not sure how long the typed logos will last ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarratt23 on 08/28/2013

great little lightweight bat very strong for its weight great finish (apart from the text scrawled on the bat) cant think of any cons to be honest, its a bat and does what it says on the tin one thing that did annoy me was the text print on the bat, looked silly, but i soon sanded it off which made it look better be nice if there was more stock available,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybjorrnh on 10/02/2012

Feels just the way an aluminum bat should feel. Good swing. Easy to handle. perfect length A little weak but if you just hit balls with it so will it work! Stay away from rocks and other hard objects, paint comes off very easily if you scrape it against something. The handle was a bit loose but with a little bit of tape it works! some more sustainable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarsgm on 05/16/2012

The bat is very cheap. In Norway at least 4x this price. The quality is surprisingly good. Very lightweighted, aluminium. I am also surprised by how solid this bat is. A really good bat for practice, protection or whatever you want to use the bat for. I really cant find anything wrong to say about this bat. Maybe some might think its to light, but I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychikosman on 12/19/2011

Very nice bat, good price. you have to buy this stuff is very cool and ligth it's has covered with plastic so is not crushed. i was looking for this for years ... but always find bad quality bat and other made of wood, but this is awesome Color: Silver Made of high quality metal material i'm very happy with it. it's take too long the shpping like 5 ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections