DX » Community » Reviews » Dentist Style Adjustable Mirror (Metal Build)
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

The whole part is built of nice feeling material. Its all metal and feels kinda heavy and sturdy. The mirror is attached well to the plate and I hope it will hold in for a long time. It is very useful that you can move the mirror to nearly every direction. Good to see things in small housings. The mirror came with some small scratches on it. Not a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkygge666 on 05/15/2013

- Cheap, versatile, practical, rotating - Low quality - Handle is a bit long and heavy - Magnyfying / distorting a little This is definitely not a pro thing so you get what you pay for. The mirror is not very good, mine came a bit scrapped, but it's more than sufficient to check yourself if you think you may have caries or this kind of stuff. Also usefull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphams on 04/26/2013

Works well. Had a little chip on a tooth and was concerned about it. I used the product to do my own investigation, saving me a trip to the dentist. If it had felt sensitive, I would then have made that trip to the dentist, but since I saw that it was only a superficial chip I was assured it was only that and not something that would develop into a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjzzzzzzz on 03/12/2013

Heavy mirror, plated with stainless steel. Mirror is very slightly magnifying which is useful. Very useful for looking at small scale mechanics or electronics. Can adjust angle for your own purposes, twist mirror around and other things like that. Small areas were not plated with stainless steel, such as ball joints and screws and a few specks on stem ... Read more

Fits in your hand well Reflects images well A dangerous bolt sticking out of the stem. Rust specs slowly develop on back of mirror
    0 0
  • posted byZophrenia on 02/22/2013

Does what it sais! This is a dental mirror of good quality and for an amazing good price. Perfect if you are the one that likes to do things by yourself and many people are afraid of going to the dentist. Cant think of any downsides! It seems like the metal is of strong and solid steinless steel and good wielded together. I am very glad I bought this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogozo on 02/03/2013

Does exactly what it is supposed to do - mirror stays well in place and the tool allows to peek in hard to get places. Perfect to check the insides of a computer for a model number or to see if a tooth filling is cracked. It is on the crude side when it comes to build and design. Don't get me wrong, it works perfectly and is robust enough, but we're ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupastah2003 on 09/06/2011

The whole part is built of nice feeling material. Its all metal and feels kinda heavy and sturdy. The mirror is attached well to the plate and I hope it will hold in for a long time. It is very useful that you can move the mirror to nearly every direction. Good to see things in small housings. The mirror came with some small scratches on it. Not a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeham on 05/14/2010

Very solid all-metal construction. Simple but effective hinge and swivel mechanism allows rotation to just about any angle. Cons: None; but as the review by user "dutch" points out, the claim "High definition mirror which is replaceable" is absurd. The glass mirror is fine, but "high definition" and "replaceable" ?!? For use with live electronics it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydutch on 04/25/2010

Nice long stem, just over 5.5 inch or 14 cm to the first join. Nice big mirror, about 1.25 inch or 32 mm in diameter. Good quality material. Low price. The metal rim of the mirror is quite sharp, I wouldn't like to have it in my mouth. Dirt might build up in the joints, again I wouldn't like to have it in my mouth. All metal (except the mirror of course)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeridor on 02/28/2010

Big mirror, bigger than the dentist's mirror. This can be a pro or a con or both. Stainless steel. Adjustable. Big mirror, bigger than the dentist's mirror. This can be a pro or a con or both. Barely fits mouth. Unusable in a dentist's cabinet (but they don't buy from DX, now, do they?) Too small to use for housework (cabling, plumbing) and too big ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections