DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Quartz Watch with PU Leather + Rope Watch Strap - White (1*377)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeev2sar on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks nice. feels good. works with battery. has a very long strap. Cons:although it has long strap but it doesn't fit a small wrist or even big one! I mean your wrist should be so small that you round the rope twice around it or that big that can really fit and stand t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIvanagorup on 03/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- A really cute watch that goes well with all kind of style. - Easy to put on with the wrist strap that goes around the wrist two times. - Really light on the wrist. You forget that you are wearing it. Cons:- The display is smaller than I thought at first glance. - It wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvgomezadan on 01/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- A good watch, nice and original. - It's great for gifts, like a lot. - In stores worth a lot more expensive, the price is great. - Do not fall behind too so it works very well. Cons:- There are many bad things about this watch is original, likes women and is very good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShortstory2020 on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So I made a mistake when I gave this product a nasty review. The length of rope is left long so the rope can wrap around the wrist once before you connect the buckle. Its actually kind of a cool design for someone who wants a different kind of band. Cons:They don't includ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShortstory2020 on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice looking material and build quality is good for the price. The lense looks like its made of real glass but its cut a little off so it looks like its going to fall out. Cons:Wayyyy to big!!! on the smallest setting on the watch band the watch is still at best... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections