DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Quartz Watch with PU Leather + Rope Watch Strap - White (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeev2sar on 07/10/2012

It looks nice. feels good. works with battery. has a very long strap. although it has long strap but it doesn't fit a small wrist or even big one! I mean your wrist should be so small that you round the rope twice around it or that big that can really fit and stand there! The quality of strap is also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byIvanagorup on 03/05/2012

- A really cute watch that goes well with all kind of style. - Easy to put on with the wrist strap that goes around the wrist two times. - Really light on the wrist. You forget that you are wearing it. - The display is smaller than I thought at first glance. - It would be useful to have the watch show ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvgomezadan on 01/13/2012

- A good watch, nice and original. - It's great for gifts, like a lot. - In stores worth a lot more expensive, the price is great. - Do not fall behind too so it works very well. - There are many bad things about this watch is original, likes women and is very good for gifts, but there is nothing wrong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShortstory2020 on 02/10/2011

So I made a mistake when I gave this product a nasty review. The length of rope is left long so the rope can wrap around the wrist once before you connect the buckle. Its actually kind of a cool design for someone who wants a different kind of band. They don't include instructions for wear for troglodytes ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byShortstory2020 on 02/04/2011

Nice looking material and build quality is good for the price. The lense looks like its made of real glass but its cut a little off so it looks like its going to fall out. Wayyyy to big!!! on the smallest setting on the watch band the watch is still at best a small necklace. No human could ever wear ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections