DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Quartz Watch with PU Leather + Rope Watch Strap - Black (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhekutoru2kx on 08/06/2013

It's cheap, easy to use, practical, and can be used with everything. Even when is a cheap watch it is stylish and looks a little caché It suits only thin and normal wrists, so chubby people will get a harsh time trying to use it. It got me the first time because of the way to use it, just remember ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanekipilo on 11/17/2012

They're nice and the price is so small. The bracelet is long and wraps twice around your wrist, which makes it original and stylishy. The rope is quite short, the PU leather it's made of is not very strong. The quadrant is very, very small, could be difficult to read for someone. Battery on mine died ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunank on 06/08/2011

Cute and good for girls especially with thin hands Choose the black one so it does not easily get dirty. The kind that goes around your hands twice before you lock it. Look more than it's cheap price. Very good price tag, LOL Nothing to be noted for, though would love if it's came with boxes. Might want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjotty on 05/05/2011

Looks beautiful. I wore it during a shift (sign spinning) and everything worked the entire time. Goes well with just about anything you could possibly wear. The strap could have been a little better designed. Or maybe it should have come with instructions. Or perhaps I am an idiot. It comes in a variety ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuzzyQ on 12/07/2010

Slim and different. Unusual style with doble wrap round rope band. Often no watch go with certain styles of clothes and other jewellery, they just look out of place, but you have to wear one. This watch is just the ticket when I wear really casual clothes and only the 'ropey' style of this watch suits.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections