Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabiorms on 01/14/2010

The trick is quite simple to learn, although one need to practice in front of a mirror in order to master it. The instructions comes also in english. I have not found found important cons. Maybe the instructions could be more detailed, but for that price I'm glad for getting it in english. After you learn the trick, you can make more sets using regular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAXLMAN on 06/19/2008

Well, this has been my first bought of a trick party set in DX, i have to say that i was worried because i thought that the instructions was only in Chinese, but, just turn the paper, and there was english!!! The instructions and the trick are simple None that i have found yet, by the way i am writting in this field only to reach the size of the comnment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygazlazII on 11/07/2007

-Cheap -Simple -Box came a bit crushed but that was probably from postage I bought this for a friends birthday along with some other things, he absolutely loved it. He even bought some more magic tricks off dealextreme afterwards. Cheap and simple. Nothing to complain about. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections