DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Docking Station Music Stereo Speaker for Ipad/ Iphone 3g/4
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ifess on 01/28/2013

Pros: - Nice price - Design - Functionality - Loud Cons: - Noisy speakers - Different color leds - Volume control attached poorly - Dock jack insufficiently flexible - Short wires OtherThoughts: I got this item with different leds (blue and magenta), volume control inside the one speaker (perhaps, chip has fallen off during transportation) and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by emwmsve on 07/25/2012

Pros: the size of these speakers are perfect. They are very easy to bring along on vacation, at home and at work. all interface feels very good and the blue light on for is a nice detail. All necessary cables included in addition to voltage cable. Cons: I have yet to find any disadvantages with these speakers, given the size to play them very w... Read more

2 0
  • posted by epx141 on 03/28/2011

Pros: Good build quality (aluminum case) Good sound quality Input is analog 3.5mm, compatible with virtually any audio source Can be fed with any USB source (computer, car adapter, wall adapter, auxiliary battery) Uses little power Volume control in a discrete place (behind one of the speakers) Can play quite loud, even outdoors. Won't make nei... Read more

0 0
  • posted by crothen on 01/06/2011

Pros: My first impression was that it seems very small speakers. But then once I got the whole thing together, the sound is very good! Very impressive quality. I was able to also plug in my iPod touch, and the iPad. I'm pretty sure I can use the speakers for my notebook (I haven't tried out yet). Cons: Maybe the cables could be a little longer,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections