Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaskvale on 04/19/2014

As all predecessors said - it look great and it is actual very sturdy (except the cord, which is around only 3 cm long and thin). None so far. The cord should be thicker and longer too. Why the adapter is not supplied is a mistery, because there is a connector for some very tinny jack - doesn't said ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBisqwit on 01/13/2014

This USB hub fits in small space, which is very good. The actual ports can be turned away from the cylinder which is a definite help if you use oddly shaped USB devices. Does not have a power supply option. You're limited to the power that you get from the source USB port, which then gets divided across ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBillyBas on 08/16/2013

It is a firm, round device, that stands very stable. The USB ports can stand up or be pulled down. The blue led in the center gives it a nice touch. Cannot find any right now. Only had 1 port where the port came out when I pulled my USB stick out. Because of it's size it is not really portable. But these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrisTheClark on 05/21/2013

Nice design, easy to use. Seen some complaints about the length of the cable but it comes packaged with an extension. None found so far. It can take a little effort to pull devices out at times but I kinda like it having such a good grip on things. Had a bluetooth mouse receiver, four USB flash drives ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnzycpethian on 06/26/2011

It works like a charm. It does have something like a dc in plug and can be powered externally WITH 5 VOLTS @ 0.75A if you have the right adapter (it is not the 2.2mm thick plug available here on dx but a thinner one, around 1.5mm so watch out! Also I haven't tried it with DC but this 5 volt plug I already ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylloureiro on 06/11/2011

- Good price - The product is plastic, but it has a rubberized protection to around him - The USB ports can be rotated by 90° - The USB connection is vertical, taking up less desk space - I put 7 devices at the HUB and there was no interference - The cable is too short (1 mt.) - One USB port is bad contact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheholypope on 04/07/2011

- good speed - good connections - no signal/connection loss - no external adaptor, just plug and play - for this price, a perfect device - no cons actually, it does what it's supposed to do - maybe just 1: the connection-wire to connect the hub with your PC could have been a bit longer, but that's just ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections