Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaskvale on 04/19/2014

As all predecessors said - it look great and it is actual very sturdy (except the cord, which is around only 3 cm long and thin). None so far. The cord should be thicker and longer too. Why the adapter is not supplied is a mistery, because there is a connector for some very tinny jack - doesn't said what is the voltage or amperage, so I wouldn't play ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBisqwit on 01/13/2014

This USB hub fits in small space, which is very good. The actual ports can be turned away from the cylinder which is a definite help if you use oddly shaped USB devices. Does not have a power supply option. You're limited to the power that you get from the source USB port, which then gets divided across all the devices you attach. Also, the connecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBillyBas on 08/16/2013

It is a firm, round device, that stands very stable. The USB ports can stand up or be pulled down. The blue led in the center gives it a nice touch. Cannot find any right now. Only had 1 port where the port came out when I pulled my USB stick out. Because of it's size it is not really portable. But these are really details. Buy it when you are looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisTheClark on 05/21/2013

Nice design, easy to use. Seen some complaints about the length of the cable but it comes packaged with an extension. None found so far. It can take a little effort to pull devices out at times but I kinda like it having such a good grip on things. Had a bluetooth mouse receiver, four USB flash drives and two iPhones plugged in at the same time. Everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnzycpethian on 06/26/2011

It works like a charm. It does have something like a dc in plug and can be powered externally WITH 5 VOLTS @ 0.75A if you have the right adapter (it is not the 2.2mm thick plug available here on dx but a thinner one, around 1.5mm so watch out! Also I haven't tried it with DC but this 5 volt plug I already had at home. After lots of thinking I wouldn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylloureiro on 06/11/2011

- Good price - The product is plastic, but it has a rubberized protection to around him - The USB ports can be rotated by 90° - The USB connection is vertical, taking up less desk space - I put 7 devices at the HUB and there was no interference - The cable is too short (1 mt.) - One USB port is bad contact I was able to compare 3 mini-hubs USB with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheholypope on 04/07/2011

- good speed - good connections - no signal/connection loss - no external adaptor, just plug and play - for this price, a perfect device - no cons actually, it does what it's supposed to do - maybe just 1: the connection-wire to connect the hub with your PC could have been a bit longer, but that's just me if you're (like me) looking for a good USB-hub ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections