DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Coke Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Red + Black + White (27MHz/2*AA)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysporotrix on 06/18/2014

Easy to control, not too fast and not too slow. Good if you have more than one of those with different channel, so you can race with friend The need to charge the car with the remote is a little annoying. It takes twice the time to charge the full system. One for the control batteries and again for the car. A way to charge the car/control over USB would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegreatrobot on 04/12/2014

It charges quickly, and you get a decent amount of play out of a single charge. I like the compact size. Packaging is kind of cool. The controller is easy to use and intuitive. The steering is a little bit wonky. It tends to turn too sharply to the right. Other than that, no cons. It took me a second to figure out how to unmount it from the controller,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnd7ja9bseyej on 03/03/2014

Very fun to play with, very easy to use. This car is fast and very detailed, so car lovers will like the model. Battery last enough to have a good time. The remote control has little reach so you have to be chasing the car. The stearing is magnetic so it may catch metal chips and wont turn, so it may need cleaning. The antena could be improved to increase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkurvers on 02/20/2014

Biggest pro is the in house use, even the use on a table is possible. My kids have a lot of fun with these mini R/C cars. Charging time is short, Delivery time is way too long, two months to Europe for the price difference to those sold in our stores is may be not worth to wait. Exciting development RC cars thanks to developments in batteries Other:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiosie on 02/10/2014

Es un coche pequeño, no llega a los 8 cms de largo, ideal para jugar dentro de casa, los conos que trae incorporados en el envase lo hacen más divertido si cabe, porque te puedes construir circuitos. Al ser un vehículo tan pequeño la batería no dura mucho, un par de minutos o así. Si durase más seria estupendo. En ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadtml on 01/14/2014

Nice toy, well finished, very good quality, the car and the RC. Nicely shipped in a soda can. It comes with 4 orange cones to play with. To charge it you plug the car into a RC cable for two minutes and you'll have like about 10-12 minute car to play with. The battery charges very quickly and the operating time of the small car is about 10-12 minutes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabian114 on 12/18/2013

Smal-Funny-cute -quick charged-multiple frequencys avalable (depend of SKU, kan be used in same time with other models of same collection). I make some contest with my son or freinds cheap boxe (recieve in a package "looklike" can ...not very strong so it was broken when i recieve it) -Not enough powerful to climeup an launching pad of 15&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClaudioRay on 11/18/2013

- Buena velocidad - Buen agarre - Materiales de calidad - La vida de la batería es muy buena, alcanza como para 15 minutos de uso. - Tiempo de carga cortos, no mas de 10 minutos - El control es de fácil uso y de buena calidad - El tiempo de respuesta del auto es muy corto, no se siente un retraso. - El empaque es resistente para el viaje, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadier on 10/03/2013

- I have ordered 17 different cars, and this is the fastest one among the other on comparable price and size here. (Probably because this one is painted red) - nice colors - 4 road cones in package -quite tough -the spoler has broke away as it fell from table, but still moves! As this was the fastest car in batch I have ordered for my office, If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLemzy on 08/12/2013

It's very easy to use. The car drives at a fast speed. Battery runs up to 20mins and recharges in less than 10mins. Great to kill time with. Great gift for a kid. The charging LED on the controller can inconsistant (sometimes it's dark and sometimes it's bright.) Really minor charging issues, but they are easy to fix. Due to its small size, it can driven ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections