Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Value for Money Gurenteed

posted by tomeverlone on 06/29/2012
    5 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very Good Product for this price. Works perfectly fine with the remote. It is almost like a real car driving experience when we get more involved with it, though it is a toy car. It is very cute and very nice playing around with it. The lights are also wonderful that gives the feel of a real car. I have ordered more than a dozen of such cars and I am extremely satisfied with the DX for providing such item. I am still going to place many more orders on this item due to the excess demand on this item from my friends and relatives.

Cons:

Plastic could have been of more quality. The remote's buttons also could have been more smooth. It feels little hard to press the buttons. Still value for money for this item is guarenteed.

OtherThoughts:

If possible, improve the plastic quality and the buttons provided in the remote. If a provision for opening and closing of the car doors is provided, it would be excellent.

Bottomline:

This is a very cute and ultimate product with perfect control on drive. I recommend this to our DX users.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections