DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Coke Can Storage Mini Rechargeable R/C Model Racing Car - Black (27MHz/2*AA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskkfenton on 02/09/2014

very easy to use and fun to play with! for all ages cheap fast transport fun to play with!! recharging happens very quickly sometimes it doesn't repond like it has to be responding!! good transport. chose for free transport; had it within 2 weeks!! usually it takes longer play with it and have fun!! My cousin, who is 3 years old, loves to play with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeychev on 02/01/2014

Very nice little car. It is with cool design. Can be easy controlled. Charging is really faster. The speed is good. I love it. Can be used for little boys. Very good quality. Very very cheap. I will buy more with other colours. I really love it. Change my bad days. It is very funny to race with friends. Not so easy to get the corners, but it is okay.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRRyan89 on 09/15/2013

- Battery lasts very long - Very fast on smooth surfaces - Front and Rear lights work as expected. They are very realistic. - Has some good details which I did not expect while ordering this product. - Needs very smooth and clean surfaces. - I had to remove some hair and dust that was picked up by the wheels. - Charging cable could be longer Very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvworkum on 09/09/2013

Small footprint which make it fun to drive around the table. Easy to open for cleaning. Runs quite long on a single charge which takes only a couple of seconds to do. The led lights aren't equally bright. Axles get dirty pretty quick, but I guess it's inherent to it's size. Limited range, it will stop responding in about 2 meters Would have been nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteoubg1 on 05/14/2013

- Small - Cheap - Easy to use - Quick charging - Has steering adjustment regulator - Left and right controls are not incremental, only full left/right. This makes really precise driving impossible. But for this price it can be expected. - Also, mine came without battery cover and the charging plug cover and display-stand-unlock are a little hard to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMartinCC on 02/21/2013

I have 2 of this and this one is realllyy nice. Much nicer that the other model I have. Now, like the other one, charge speed is REALLY fast, good duration for the charge and also it has lights. No, just need to use it on a really FLAT surface, if not, it's hard to control it. No other thoughts, I have 2 of this now let the race begin ! It will be cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byt-wfann@bigpond.net.au on 12/27/2012

Very good quality for the money. Goes really fast on smooth surfaces. Easy to unpack and set up. Used by 3 year old (under supervision) to 72 year old, with lots of laughs. Steering a little unpredicatable but just adds to the fun. Quick to charge; full charge about 2 minutes runs for about 5 minutes. Needs to operate on very smooth and clean surfaces;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrownMuffin on 09/27/2012

Fun little car, small package easy to take with you, charged very quickly (in a minut or so) and run very well on a smooth surface. Its detailed with stickers and have front and rear lights. Has a nice package, and is fun to give away. Not a very powerfull car, wont drive well on any other than a smooth surface. A very short charge cable, it isn't hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj0y on 06/29/2012

Great pleasure to operate, fast charging, fast ride and acute turns. liked the build quality, and it is very light weight. a pretty good distance to receive commands from the remote control, on 2 meters works fine, for less than 3 meters confidently. But this is 2 meters is sufficient for such a small car. very convenient to mount car on the remote ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterXL6 on 05/27/2011

Really well made for the price, tons of small details The front and brake lights really work! nice packaging, really looks like a can charges REALLY fast, like it's advertised, in a minute you're set to go bit hard to drive since it's digitale driving (full turn or none at all) but you get used to it can only drive on perfectly flat surfaces, any inconsistency ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections